Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2010 6:40 pm
- Think Progress: All the funding for anti-marriage equality campaign in the nation’s capital came from outside of D.C.
- David Weigel: National Organization for Marriage Lobbies for D.C. Referendum.
- Alvin McEwen: Liberty Counsel attacking lgbt parenting again but won't comment on Jenkins/Miller case.
- Media Matters: Judicial Watch hides facts in attack on Pelosi flights.
- Sarah Posner: Religious Leaders Urge Obama to Condemn Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill at Prayer Breakfast.
- Think Progress: DeMint Blocks A Wise Lesbian Latina From Serving On The D.C. Superior Court.
- Finally, do you think this condescending attitude might have anything to do with the RNC's troubles recruiting more women candidates to run for office.
6/16/16 @ 11:19
Pat Robertson: Marriage Equality Makes It Harder To Fight 'Radical Islam And The Other Forces Of Secularism'
6/7/16 @ 12:54
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm