Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2010 6:40 pm
- Think Progress: All the funding for anti-marriage equality campaign in the nation’s capital came from outside of D.C.
- David Weigel: National Organization for Marriage Lobbies for D.C. Referendum.
- Alvin McEwen: Liberty Counsel attacking lgbt parenting again but won't comment on Jenkins/Miller case.
- Media Matters: Judicial Watch hides facts in attack on Pelosi flights.
- Sarah Posner: Religious Leaders Urge Obama to Condemn Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill at Prayer Breakfast.
- Think Progress: DeMint Blocks A Wise Lesbian Latina From Serving On The D.C. Superior Court.
- Finally, do you think this condescending attitude might have anything to do with the RNC's troubles recruiting more women candidates to run for office.
Share this post
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/29/14 @ 10:34
Ex-Gay Activist Warns Homosexuality Is 'Another Step In The Degeneration Of A Culture That Practices Idolatry'
8/28/14 @ 4:42
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/26/14 @ 1:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm