Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2010 5:40 pm
- Think Progress: All the funding for anti-marriage equality campaign in the nation’s capital came from outside of D.C.
- David Weigel: National Organization for Marriage Lobbies for D.C. Referendum.
- Alvin McEwen: Liberty Counsel attacking lgbt parenting again but won't comment on Jenkins/Miller case.
- Media Matters: Judicial Watch hides facts in attack on Pelosi flights.
- Sarah Posner: Religious Leaders Urge Obama to Condemn Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill at Prayer Breakfast.
- Think Progress: DeMint Blocks A Wise Lesbian Latina From Serving On The D.C. Superior Court.
- Finally, do you think this condescending attitude might have anything to do with the RNC's troubles recruiting more women candidates to run for office.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 2:20
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 4:35
11/25/14 @ 1:05
11/24/14 @ 4:30
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm