Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2010 5:40 pm
- Think Progress: All the funding for anti-marriage equality campaign in the nation’s capital came from outside of D.C.
- David Weigel: National Organization for Marriage Lobbies for D.C. Referendum.
- Alvin McEwen: Liberty Counsel attacking lgbt parenting again but won't comment on Jenkins/Miller case.
- Media Matters: Judicial Watch hides facts in attack on Pelosi flights.
- Sarah Posner: Religious Leaders Urge Obama to Condemn Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill at Prayer Breakfast.
- Think Progress: DeMint Blocks A Wise Lesbian Latina From Serving On The D.C. Superior Court.
- Finally, do you think this condescending attitude might have anything to do with the RNC's troubles recruiting more women candidates to run for office.
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
12/16/14 @ 12:35
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm