Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2010 6:40 pm
- Think Progress: All the funding for anti-marriage equality campaign in the nation’s capital came from outside of D.C.
- David Weigel: National Organization for Marriage Lobbies for D.C. Referendum.
- Alvin McEwen: Liberty Counsel attacking lgbt parenting again but won't comment on Jenkins/Miller case.
- Media Matters: Judicial Watch hides facts in attack on Pelosi flights.
- Sarah Posner: Religious Leaders Urge Obama to Condemn Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill at Prayer Breakfast.
- Think Progress: DeMint Blocks A Wise Lesbian Latina From Serving On The D.C. Superior Court.
- Finally, do you think this condescending attitude might have anything to do with the RNC's troubles recruiting more women candidates to run for office.
Share this post
Minnesota Republican Lawmaker Warns of 'Gay Agenda in Public and Parochial Schools' and Hate Speech Laws
5/17/13 @ 11:45
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS10 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.14 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy14 hours ago