Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2010 6:45 pm
- Think Progress: SC Lt. Gov. compares people getting gov’t help to ‘stray animals’ who ‘breed’ because they don’t know better.
- Steve Benen: The way forward on health care reform in 2010.
- Towleroad: Tim Tebow Defends Participation in Super Bowl Ad for Evangelical Anti-Gay, Pro-Life Group Focus on the Family.
- David Weigel: Tea Partiers and FreedomWorks Craft a 2010 Agenda.
- Minnesota Independent: Bachmann to be part of Quist’s health care forum (that would be this Quist.)
- RH Reality Check: "Personhood" the Priority at American Life League's Training Conference.
- Finally, Rickrolling takes on an ingenious new form.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 4:20
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 3:27
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm