Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2010 6:45 pm
- Think Progress: SC Lt. Gov. compares people getting gov’t help to ‘stray animals’ who ‘breed’ because they don’t know better.
- Steve Benen: The way forward on health care reform in 2010.
- Towleroad: Tim Tebow Defends Participation in Super Bowl Ad for Evangelical Anti-Gay, Pro-Life Group Focus on the Family.
- David Weigel: Tea Partiers and FreedomWorks Craft a 2010 Agenda.
- Minnesota Independent: Bachmann to be part of Quist’s health care forum (that would be this Quist.)
- RH Reality Check: "Personhood" the Priority at American Life League's Training Conference.
- Finally, Rickrolling takes on an ingenious new form.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 10:30
Kevin Swanson Speculates That Kacey Musgraves Would Have Been Killed For 'Promoting Homosexuality' In The 1960s
4/22/14 @ 2:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am