Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2010 6:45 pm
- Think Progress: SC Lt. Gov. compares people getting gov’t help to ‘stray animals’ who ‘breed’ because they don’t know better.
- Steve Benen: The way forward on health care reform in 2010.
- Towleroad: Tim Tebow Defends Participation in Super Bowl Ad for Evangelical Anti-Gay, Pro-Life Group Focus on the Family.
- David Weigel: Tea Partiers and FreedomWorks Craft a 2010 Agenda.
- Minnesota Independent: Bachmann to be part of Quist’s health care forum (that would be this Quist.)
- RH Reality Check: "Personhood" the Priority at American Life League's Training Conference.
- Finally, Rickrolling takes on an ingenious new form.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 1:35
8/26/14 @ 12:00
8/25/14 @ 4:26
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
Anti-Gay Pastor: LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill Legalizes Pedophilia, Destroys 'Freedom As We Know It'
8/25/14 @ 12:45
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm