Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/15/2010 6:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Guess Who's Coming to the McDonnell Inauguration.
- Rev. Byron Williams, a member of PFAW Foundation’s African American Ministers in Action program, weighs in on the Pat Robertson saga.
- As always, the Family Research Council has something useful and insightful to say when it comes to Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Media Matters tracks the Interpol conspiracy theory through right-wing media.
- If Michael Steele wasn't chairman of the RNC last summer, who was?
- Finally, Rep. Steve King puts every other absurd response to the crisis in Haiti to shame with this statement: "Illegal immigrants from Haiti have no reason to fear deportation but if they are deported, Haiti is in great need of relief workers and many of them could be a big help to their fellow Haitians.”
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 3:15
5/22/13 @ 12:38
5/21/13 @ 4:50
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 3:45
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Glenn Beck let's loose on girly, "wussified leaders" who are creating a world "run by crazy-ass Muslims": t.co/6IF3jSgCtz55 minutes ago
- Glenn Beck goes off on the "sheep in the streets of London" who failed to rise up and stop the terrorist beheading: t.co/6IF3jSgCtz56 minutes ago
- Lila Rose says her anti-choice effort is like the women's rights movement & the Revolutionary War t.co/BGCkEPELdn1 hour ago