Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:34 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Republicans Obstruct Judicial Nominees They Supported Last Year.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Asylum for Victims of Homophobia Exports; Orthodox Church Sees Anti-Gay Campaign Turned Toward Itself.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer pretends fringe, far-right American College of Pediatricians is non-biased house of science.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Christie Fires Aide Implicated in Bridgegate Emails.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: James Inhofe interrupts Senate unemployment debate to blame climate change on God.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm