Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 5:34 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Republicans Obstruct Judicial Nominees They Supported Last Year.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Asylum for Victims of Homophobia Exports; Orthodox Church Sees Anti-Gay Campaign Turned Toward Itself.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer pretends fringe, far-right American College of Pediatricians is non-biased house of science.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Christie Fires Aide Implicated in Bridgegate Emails.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: James Inhofe interrupts Senate unemployment debate to blame climate change on God.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm