Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:34 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Republicans Obstruct Judicial Nominees They Supported Last Year.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Asylum for Victims of Homophobia Exports; Orthodox Church Sees Anti-Gay Campaign Turned Toward Itself.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer pretends fringe, far-right American College of Pediatricians is non-biased house of science.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Christie Fires Aide Implicated in Bridgegate Emails.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: James Inhofe interrupts Senate unemployment debate to blame climate change on God.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:36
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:34
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am