Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 6:34 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Republicans Obstruct Judicial Nominees They Supported Last Year.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Asylum for Victims of Homophobia Exports; Orthodox Church Sees Anti-Gay Campaign Turned Toward Itself.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer pretends fringe, far-right American College of Pediatricians is non-biased house of science.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Christie Fires Aide Implicated in Bridgegate Emails.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: James Inhofe interrupts Senate unemployment debate to blame climate change on God.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am