Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/9/2014 5:34 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Republicans Obstruct Judicial Nominees They Supported Last Year.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Asylum for Victims of Homophobia Exports; Orthodox Church Sees Anti-Gay Campaign Turned Toward Itself.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer pretends fringe, far-right American College of Pediatricians is non-biased house of science.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Christie Fires Aide Implicated in Bridgegate Emails.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: James Inhofe interrupts Senate unemployment debate to blame climate change on God.
2/5/16 @ 5:33
2/4/16 @ 5:33
2/3/16 @ 5:32
2/2/16 @ 5:32
2/1/16 @ 5:35
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm