Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/9/2013 5:39 pm
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Key NOM employee: Lesbians who buy sperm ‘should be in jail’; child becomes ‘chattel.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck Relaunching The Blaze As Global Libertarian News Network.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Meet the Sandy Hook truthers.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Lying Reverend Gets Fired from the Christian Post.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Inaugural Benediction To Be Delivered By Pastor Who Gave Vehemently Anti-Gay Sermon.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Will Tony Perkins’ New Radio Show Cement His Media Influence?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Uses Jefferson Quote He Says is Unconfirmed.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 2:27
1/28/15 @ 5:32
The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
1/28/15 @ 3:20
1/27/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm