Right Wing Round-Up - 1/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/9/2013 6:39 pm
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Key NOM employee: Lesbians who buy sperm ‘should be in jail’; child becomes ‘chattel.’
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck Relaunching The Blaze As Global Libertarian News Network.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Meet the Sandy Hook truthers.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Lying Reverend Gets Fired from the Christian Post.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Inaugural Benediction To Be Delivered By Pastor Who Gave Vehemently Anti-Gay Sermon.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Will Tony Perkins’ New Radio Show Cement His Media Influence?
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Uses Jefferson Quote He Says is Unconfirmed.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
8/25/14 @ 2:56
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm