Right Wing Round-up - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 7:15 pm
- Marge Baker @ HuffPo: Overturning Citizens United: A Movement Moment.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The GOP’s Race to the Dark Ages.
- Ari Melber @ The Nation: Recalling Santorum’s Opposition, America’s First Gay Ambassador Speaks Out.
- Tim King @ God’s Politics: New Hampshire, the Right to Revolution and the Nation’s First Primary.
- Dan Nejfelt @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council puts politics before people in healthcare lawsuit.
- Warren Throckmorton: Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am