Right Wing Round-up - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 6:15 pm
- Marge Baker @ HuffPo: Overturning Citizens United: A Movement Moment.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The GOP’s Race to the Dark Ages.
- Ari Melber @ The Nation: Recalling Santorum’s Opposition, America’s First Gay Ambassador Speaks Out.
- Tim King @ God’s Politics: New Hampshire, the Right to Revolution and the Nation’s First Primary.
- Dan Nejfelt @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council puts politics before people in healthcare lawsuit.
- Warren Throckmorton: Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm