Right Wing Round-up - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 7:15 pm
- Marge Baker @ HuffPo: Overturning Citizens United: A Movement Moment.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The GOP’s Race to the Dark Ages.
- Ari Melber @ The Nation: Recalling Santorum’s Opposition, America’s First Gay Ambassador Speaks Out.
- Tim King @ God’s Politics: New Hampshire, the Right to Revolution and the Nation’s First Primary.
- Dan Nejfelt @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council puts politics before people in healthcare lawsuit.
- Warren Throckmorton: Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation.
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm