Right Wing Round-up - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 6:15 pm
- Marge Baker @ HuffPo: Overturning Citizens United: A Movement Moment.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The GOP’s Race to the Dark Ages.
- Ari Melber @ The Nation: Recalling Santorum’s Opposition, America’s First Gay Ambassador Speaks Out.
- Tim King @ God’s Politics: New Hampshire, the Right to Revolution and the Nation’s First Primary.
- Dan Nejfelt @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council puts politics before people in healthcare lawsuit.
- Warren Throckmorton: Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm