Right Wing Round-up - 1/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/9/2012 7:15 pm
- Marge Baker @ HuffPo: Overturning Citizens United: A Movement Moment.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The GOP’s Race to the Dark Ages.
- Ari Melber @ The Nation: Recalling Santorum’s Opposition, America’s First Gay Ambassador Speaks Out.
- Tim King @ God’s Politics: New Hampshire, the Right to Revolution and the Nation’s First Primary.
- Dan Nejfelt @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council puts politics before people in healthcare lawsuit.
- Warren Throckmorton: Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation.
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am