Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/6/2010 6:32 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing groups are running to the defense of Brit Hume.
- Sandy Rios demands to know if Rep. Mark Kirk is gay.
- Several right-wing leaders have banded together and signed on to a letter demanding the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
- Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline has been subpoenaed by attorneys defending Scott Roeder, the anti-abortion zealot accused of killing George Tiller.
- Finally, just what your iPhone needs: the Sam Brownback app.
Share this post
6/12/13 @ 12:33
6/11/13 @ 11:35
6/10/13 @ 11:40
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm