Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2010 6:54 pm
- In times of trouble, remind me not to turn to Brit Hume..
- Rick Warren needed $900,000 in end-of-the-year donations and got $2.4 million instead.
- The New York Times examines the role that three American anti-gay activists played in the creation of Uganda's death penalty for gays effort.
- Apparently, Oklahoma Republicans are going to attempt to "opt-out" of federal hate crimes laws. Good luck with that.
- The Washington Monthly explains how David Barton, Don McLeroy, and other Texas conservatives are rewriting your kids’ textbooks.
- You know, if GOProud has a problem with WorldNetDaily's reporting, they ought to take it up with WND, not Good As You.
- Finally, I never fail to be amazed at the sort of outrageous things conservatives can get away with saying.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 4:15
3/6/14 @ 6:08
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm