Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2010 5:54 pm
- In times of trouble, remind me not to turn to Brit Hume..
- Rick Warren needed $900,000 in end-of-the-year donations and got $2.4 million instead.
- The New York Times examines the role that three American anti-gay activists played in the creation of Uganda's death penalty for gays effort.
- Apparently, Oklahoma Republicans are going to attempt to "opt-out" of federal hate crimes laws. Good luck with that.
- The Washington Monthly explains how David Barton, Don McLeroy, and other Texas conservatives are rewriting your kids’ textbooks.
- You know, if GOProud has a problem with WorldNetDaily's reporting, they ought to take it up with WND, not Good As You.
- Finally, I never fail to be amazed at the sort of outrageous things conservatives can get away with saying.
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 4:23
12/12/13 @ 11:20
Fischer Hails India Supreme Court Ruling Outlawing Gay Sex: 'This Is Entirely Right And Entirely Appropriate'
12/11/13 @ 3:44
12/11/13 @ 10:40
12/9/13 @ 5:35
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am