Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2010 6:54 pm
- In times of trouble, remind me not to turn to Brit Hume..
- Rick Warren needed $900,000 in end-of-the-year donations and got $2.4 million instead.
- The New York Times examines the role that three American anti-gay activists played in the creation of Uganda's death penalty for gays effort.
- Apparently, Oklahoma Republicans are going to attempt to "opt-out" of federal hate crimes laws. Good luck with that.
- The Washington Monthly explains how David Barton, Don McLeroy, and other Texas conservatives are rewriting your kids’ textbooks.
- You know, if GOProud has a problem with WorldNetDaily's reporting, they ought to take it up with WND, not Good As You.
- Finally, I never fail to be amazed at the sort of outrageous things conservatives can get away with saying.
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 4:50
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/11/16 @ 2:42
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm