Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2010 6:54 pm
- In times of trouble, remind me not to turn to Brit Hume..
- Rick Warren needed $900,000 in end-of-the-year donations and got $2.4 million instead.
- The New York Times examines the role that three American anti-gay activists played in the creation of Uganda's death penalty for gays effort.
- Apparently, Oklahoma Republicans are going to attempt to "opt-out" of federal hate crimes laws. Good luck with that.
- The Washington Monthly explains how David Barton, Don McLeroy, and other Texas conservatives are rewriting your kids’ textbooks.
- You know, if GOProud has a problem with WorldNetDaily's reporting, they ought to take it up with WND, not Good As You.
- Finally, I never fail to be amazed at the sort of outrageous things conservatives can get away with saying.
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 2:58
FRC Spokesman: Anti-Gay Christians Can Take Lesson From Charleston Families On 'How To Handle Adversity'
6/29/15 @ 2:52
6/29/15 @ 2:33
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm