Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2010 6:54 pm
- In times of trouble, remind me not to turn to Brit Hume..
- Rick Warren needed $900,000 in end-of-the-year donations and got $2.4 million instead.
- The New York Times examines the role that three American anti-gay activists played in the creation of Uganda's death penalty for gays effort.
- Apparently, Oklahoma Republicans are going to attempt to "opt-out" of federal hate crimes laws. Good luck with that.
- The Washington Monthly explains how David Barton, Don McLeroy, and other Texas conservatives are rewriting your kids’ textbooks.
- You know, if GOProud has a problem with WorldNetDaily's reporting, they ought to take it up with WND, not Good As You.
- Finally, I never fail to be amazed at the sort of outrageous things conservatives can get away with saying.
Share this post
Steve King Stands By Remark On Gays And Heaven, Even Though It Was 'Fabricated' By People Who Are Going To Hell
10/24/14 @ 5:14
10/24/14 @ 3:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm