Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/18/2009 5:52 pm
- Today, Washington DC Mayor Adrian Fenty signed the marriage equality legislation into law.
- Box Turtle Bulletin: Kalamazoo churches don't want to be seen with tolerant Christians.
- David Neiwert: Bennett compares climate-change science to Nazi medicine, debate to Hitler's persecutions.
- Think Progress: Sarah Palin is booted from her scheduled speech at a Canadian hospital fundraiser.
- TPM: Lawyer From Far-Right Group Picked For Key Legal-Aid Post.
- Good As You is not impressed with the Liberty Counsel's list of "victories" this year.
- Finally, Steve Benen on "Bill Kristol, Public Safety Advocate."
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm