Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/18/2009 6:52 pm
- Today, Washington DC Mayor Adrian Fenty signed the marriage equality legislation into law.
- Box Turtle Bulletin: Kalamazoo churches don't want to be seen with tolerant Christians.
- David Neiwert: Bennett compares climate-change science to Nazi medicine, debate to Hitler's persecutions.
- Think Progress: Sarah Palin is booted from her scheduled speech at a Canadian hospital fundraiser.
- TPM: Lawyer From Far-Right Group Picked For Key Legal-Aid Post.
- Good As You is not impressed with the Liberty Counsel's list of "victories" this year.
- Finally, Steve Benen on "Bill Kristol, Public Safety Advocate."
9/28/16 @ 11:06
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 1:54
9/20/16 @ 2:09
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am