Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/18/2009 6:52 pm
- Today, Washington DC Mayor Adrian Fenty signed the marriage equality legislation into law.
- Box Turtle Bulletin: Kalamazoo churches don't want to be seen with tolerant Christians.
- David Neiwert: Bennett compares climate-change science to Nazi medicine, debate to Hitler's persecutions.
- Think Progress: Sarah Palin is booted from her scheduled speech at a Canadian hospital fundraiser.
- TPM: Lawyer From Far-Right Group Picked For Key Legal-Aid Post.
- Good As You is not impressed with the Liberty Counsel's list of "victories" this year.
- Finally, Steve Benen on "Bill Kristol, Public Safety Advocate."
Defending Roy Moore's Nullification Efforts, Liberty Counsel Shows New Concern For 'Judicial Independence'
4/28/16 @ 10:35
4/15/16 @ 4:25
4/12/16 @ 4:19
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm