Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/18/2009 5:52 pm
- Today, Washington DC Mayor Adrian Fenty signed the marriage equality legislation into law.
- Box Turtle Bulletin: Kalamazoo churches don't want to be seen with tolerant Christians.
- David Neiwert: Bennett compares climate-change science to Nazi medicine, debate to Hitler's persecutions.
- Think Progress: Sarah Palin is booted from her scheduled speech at a Canadian hospital fundraiser.
- TPM: Lawyer From Far-Right Group Picked For Key Legal-Aid Post.
- Good As You is not impressed with the Liberty Counsel's list of "victories" this year.
- Finally, Steve Benen on "Bill Kristol, Public Safety Advocate."
Share this post
12/16/14 @ 12:00
12/2/14 @ 1:50
11/26/14 @ 2:20
11/26/14 @ 11:58
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm