Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/18/2009 6:52 pm
- Today, Washington DC Mayor Adrian Fenty signed the marriage equality legislation into law.
- Box Turtle Bulletin: Kalamazoo churches don't want to be seen with tolerant Christians.
- David Neiwert: Bennett compares climate-change science to Nazi medicine, debate to Hitler's persecutions.
- Think Progress: Sarah Palin is booted from her scheduled speech at a Canadian hospital fundraiser.
- TPM: Lawyer From Far-Right Group Picked For Key Legal-Aid Post.
- Good As You is not impressed with the Liberty Counsel's list of "victories" this year.
- Finally, Steve Benen on "Bill Kristol, Public Safety Advocate."
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 2:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am