Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Inside the Rubio-Cruz Battle for Evangelical Voters.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: Revealed: House Republicans asked Ben Carson to replace Boehner as House Speaker.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Oops: Ben Carson Asked an Entire Class to Identify the Dumbest Kid, and They Did.
- Kevin Drum: Charles Koch Is Disappointed That He Can't Buy More Influence.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Former Obama Birther Steve Deace Rushes To Defend Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: Defiant Maine Governor: “I Didn’t Say Anything About Black”.
5/24/16 @ 5:32
5/23/16 @ 5:35
5/20/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 5:33
5/18/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm