Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Inside the Rubio-Cruz Battle for Evangelical Voters.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: Revealed: House Republicans asked Ben Carson to replace Boehner as House Speaker.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Oops: Ben Carson Asked an Entire Class to Identify the Dumbest Kid, and They Did.
- Kevin Drum: Charles Koch Is Disappointed That He Can't Buy More Influence.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Former Obama Birther Steve Deace Rushes To Defend Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: Defiant Maine Governor: “I Didn’t Say Anything About Black”.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am