Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Inside the Rubio-Cruz Battle for Evangelical Voters.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: Revealed: House Republicans asked Ben Carson to replace Boehner as House Speaker.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Oops: Ben Carson Asked an Entire Class to Identify the Dumbest Kid, and They Did.
- Kevin Drum: Charles Koch Is Disappointed That He Can't Buy More Influence.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Former Obama Birther Steve Deace Rushes To Defend Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: Defiant Maine Governor: “I Didn’t Say Anything About Black”.
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm