Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Inside the Rubio-Cruz Battle for Evangelical Voters.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: Revealed: House Republicans asked Ben Carson to replace Boehner as House Speaker.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Oops: Ben Carson Asked an Entire Class to Identify the Dumbest Kid, and They Did.
- Kevin Drum: Charles Koch Is Disappointed That He Can't Buy More Influence.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Former Obama Birther Steve Deace Rushes To Defend Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: Defiant Maine Governor: “I Didn’t Say Anything About Black”.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am