Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Inside the Rubio-Cruz Battle for Evangelical Voters.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: Revealed: House Republicans asked Ben Carson to replace Boehner as House Speaker.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Oops: Ben Carson Asked an Entire Class to Identify the Dumbest Kid, and They Did.
- Kevin Drum: Charles Koch Is Disappointed That He Can't Buy More Influence.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Former Obama Birther Steve Deace Rushes To Defend Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility.
- Kyle Blaine @ BuzzFeed: Defiant Maine Governor: “I Didn’t Say Anything About Black”.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am