Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 6:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Responds to ‘Bridge-Gate’ Allegations: ‘I’m Outraged’ to Learn ‘I Was Misled.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Christian Broadcasting Network: Pat Robertson can pray viewers’ toothaches away over the TV.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Utah Governor Says State Will Not Recognize 1300+ Same-Sex Marriages.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Witness Even Less Credible Than Previously Imagined.
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: The Agony of Frank Luntz.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/19/15 @ 11:23
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm