Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 5:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Responds to ‘Bridge-Gate’ Allegations: ‘I’m Outraged’ to Learn ‘I Was Misled.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Christian Broadcasting Network: Pat Robertson can pray viewers’ toothaches away over the TV.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Utah Governor Says State Will Not Recognize 1300+ Same-Sex Marriages.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Witness Even Less Credible Than Previously Imagined.
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: The Agony of Frank Luntz.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Pat Robertson: Hillary Clinton Suffered Secret 'Minor Strokes,' Would Lose To Bush-Kasich 'Dream Ticket'
12/17/14 @ 11:20
12/16/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm