Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 6:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Responds to ‘Bridge-Gate’ Allegations: ‘I’m Outraged’ to Learn ‘I Was Misled.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Christian Broadcasting Network: Pat Robertson can pray viewers’ toothaches away over the TV.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Utah Governor Says State Will Not Recognize 1300+ Same-Sex Marriages.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Witness Even Less Credible Than Previously Imagined.
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: The Agony of Frank Luntz.
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm