Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 5:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Responds to ‘Bridge-Gate’ Allegations: ‘I’m Outraged’ to Learn ‘I Was Misled.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Christian Broadcasting Network: Pat Robertson can pray viewers’ toothaches away over the TV.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Utah Governor Says State Will Not Recognize 1300+ Same-Sex Marriages.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Witness Even Less Credible Than Previously Imagined.
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: The Agony of Frank Luntz.
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:32
3/2/15 @ 5:32
2/27/15 @ 5:46
2/27/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am