Right Wing Round-Up - 1/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/8/2014 5:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Chris Christie Responds to ‘Bridge-Gate’ Allegations: ‘I’m Outraged’ to Learn ‘I Was Misled.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Christian Broadcasting Network: Pat Robertson can pray viewers’ toothaches away over the TV.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Utah Governor Says State Will Not Recognize 1300+ Same-Sex Marriages.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Witness Even Less Credible Than Previously Imagined.
- Molly Ball @ The Atlantic: The Agony of Frank Luntz.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm