Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/15/2009 7:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: DC Council Passes Marriage Equality Legislation.
- There is something more than a little ironic about seeing the National Organization for Marriage urging New Jersey legislators to focus on other issues, seeing as NOM is focused on exactly one issue: preventing equality.
- Rachel Maddow on the fight to prevent an atheist from taking office in North Carolina.
- Glenn Beck is not bright.
- I, for one, very much look forward to Rick Scarborough's appearance on The Daily Show.
- Finally, apparently members of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas have nothing better to do than pass resolutions attacking the Texas Freedom Network.
4/22/16 @ 11:50
4/12/16 @ 4:19
3/21/16 @ 3:41
3/18/16 @ 3:13
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm