Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/15/2009 7:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: DC Council Passes Marriage Equality Legislation.
- There is something more than a little ironic about seeing the National Organization for Marriage urging New Jersey legislators to focus on other issues, seeing as NOM is focused on exactly one issue: preventing equality.
- Rachel Maddow on the fight to prevent an atheist from taking office in North Carolina.
- Glenn Beck is not bright.
- I, for one, very much look forward to Rick Scarborough's appearance on The Daily Show.
- Finally, apparently members of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas have nothing better to do than pass resolutions attacking the Texas Freedom Network.
Glenn Beck Plans To Bring The Greatest Conservative Thinkers Together To Lay Out 'A 100-Year Plan' To Save America
5/24/16 @ 2:58
5/23/16 @ 3:45
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm