Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/15/2009 7:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: DC Council Passes Marriage Equality Legislation.
- There is something more than a little ironic about seeing the National Organization for Marriage urging New Jersey legislators to focus on other issues, seeing as NOM is focused on exactly one issue: preventing equality.
- Rachel Maddow on the fight to prevent an atheist from taking office in North Carolina.
- Glenn Beck is not bright.
- I, for one, very much look forward to Rick Scarborough's appearance on The Daily Show.
- Finally, apparently members of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas have nothing better to do than pass resolutions attacking the Texas Freedom Network.
8/23/16 @ 4:50
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/15/16 @ 1:11
8/11/16 @ 2:42
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm