Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/15/2009 7:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: DC Council Passes Marriage Equality Legislation.
- There is something more than a little ironic about seeing the National Organization for Marriage urging New Jersey legislators to focus on other issues, seeing as NOM is focused on exactly one issue: preventing equality.
- Rachel Maddow on the fight to prevent an atheist from taking office in North Carolina.
- Glenn Beck is not bright.
- I, for one, very much look forward to Rick Scarborough's appearance on The Daily Show.
- Finally, apparently members of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas have nothing better to do than pass resolutions attacking the Texas Freedom Network.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 10:45
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm