Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/15/2009 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: DC Council Passes Marriage Equality Legislation.
- There is something more than a little ironic about seeing the National Organization for Marriage urging New Jersey legislators to focus on other issues, seeing as NOM is focused on exactly one issue: preventing equality.
- Rachel Maddow on the fight to prevent an atheist from taking office in North Carolina.
- Glenn Beck is not bright.
- I, for one, very much look forward to Rick Scarborough's appearance on The Daily Show.
- Finally, apparently members of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas have nothing better to do than pass resolutions attacking the Texas Freedom Network.
Share this post
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 3:05
12/10/13 @ 4:03
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm