Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/7/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Alabama Judge Should Follow the Constitution or Resign.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Megyn Kelly Not Amused by Brian Brown’s Idiocy on SCOTUS.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: American Family Association Distributes Graphic with Fake Founding Father Quotation.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Trump campaign official arrives at Oregon standoff to help militants combat ‘psyops’.
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey @ The Washington Post: New charges allege religious leader, who has ties to the Duggars, sexually abused women.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm