Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/7/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Alabama Judge Should Follow the Constitution or Resign.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Megyn Kelly Not Amused by Brian Brown’s Idiocy on SCOTUS.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: American Family Association Distributes Graphic with Fake Founding Father Quotation.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Trump campaign official arrives at Oregon standoff to help militants combat ‘psyops’.
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey @ The Washington Post: New charges allege religious leader, who has ties to the Duggars, sexually abused women.
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am