Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/7/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW Foundation: Alabama Judge Should Follow the Constitution or Resign.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Megyn Kelly Not Amused by Brian Brown’s Idiocy on SCOTUS.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: American Family Association Distributes Graphic with Fake Founding Father Quotation.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Trump campaign official arrives at Oregon standoff to help militants combat ‘psyops’.
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey @ The Washington Post: New charges allege religious leader, who has ties to the Duggars, sexually abused women.
9/26/16 @ 5:33
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm