Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:38 pm
- TFN Insider: Houston Religious-Right Group to Host Discredited Anti-Muslim Hysteric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A lucrative fight against ‘Big Brother.’
- Peter Olsen- Phillips and Jacob Fenton @ The Sunlight Foundation: Stockman campaign flouts the Federal Election Commission.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mississippi GOP Senate Candidate Blames Hip-Hop for Gun Violence.
- Alan Colmes: Gohmert: Let’s Blow Up All Of Iran’s Nuclear Sites.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Has The ‘Ark Park’ Run Aground?: Ky. Biblical Theme Park Has Only Weeks To Raise Millions.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Gingrich: 'Life Was Fine' During Warmer 'Age Of The Dinosaurs.'
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:33
10/1/15 @ 5:33
9/30/15 @ 5:33
9/29/15 @ 5:40
9/28/15 @ 5:32
9/25/15 @ 11:35
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
Carly Fiorina Falsely Claims She Never Called Obergefell The 'Law Of The Land'
9/29/15 @ 9:30am