Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 5:38 pm
- TFN Insider: Houston Religious-Right Group to Host Discredited Anti-Muslim Hysteric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A lucrative fight against ‘Big Brother.’
- Peter Olsen- Phillips and Jacob Fenton @ The Sunlight Foundation: Stockman campaign flouts the Federal Election Commission.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mississippi GOP Senate Candidate Blames Hip-Hop for Gun Violence.
- Alan Colmes: Gohmert: Let’s Blow Up All Of Iran’s Nuclear Sites.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Has The ‘Ark Park’ Run Aground?: Ky. Biblical Theme Park Has Only Weeks To Raise Millions.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Gingrich: 'Life Was Fine' During Warmer 'Age Of The Dinosaurs.'
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm