Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:38 pm
- TFN Insider: Houston Religious-Right Group to Host Discredited Anti-Muslim Hysteric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A lucrative fight against ‘Big Brother.’
- Peter Olsen- Phillips and Jacob Fenton @ The Sunlight Foundation: Stockman campaign flouts the Federal Election Commission.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mississippi GOP Senate Candidate Blames Hip-Hop for Gun Violence.
- Alan Colmes: Gohmert: Let’s Blow Up All Of Iran’s Nuclear Sites.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Has The ‘Ark Park’ Run Aground?: Ky. Biblical Theme Park Has Only Weeks To Raise Millions.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Gingrich: 'Life Was Fine' During Warmer 'Age Of The Dinosaurs.'
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm