Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:38 pm
- TFN Insider: Houston Religious-Right Group to Host Discredited Anti-Muslim Hysteric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A lucrative fight against ‘Big Brother.’
- Peter Olsen- Phillips and Jacob Fenton @ The Sunlight Foundation: Stockman campaign flouts the Federal Election Commission.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mississippi GOP Senate Candidate Blames Hip-Hop for Gun Violence.
- Alan Colmes: Gohmert: Let’s Blow Up All Of Iran’s Nuclear Sites.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Has The ‘Ark Park’ Run Aground?: Ky. Biblical Theme Park Has Only Weeks To Raise Millions.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Gingrich: 'Life Was Fine' During Warmer 'Age Of The Dinosaurs.'
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/23/14 @ 5:35
7/22/14 @ 5:34
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm