Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:38 pm
- TFN Insider: Houston Religious-Right Group to Host Discredited Anti-Muslim Hysteric.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A lucrative fight against ‘Big Brother.’
- Peter Olsen- Phillips and Jacob Fenton @ The Sunlight Foundation: Stockman campaign flouts the Federal Election Commission.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Mississippi GOP Senate Candidate Blames Hip-Hop for Gun Violence.
- Alan Colmes: Gohmert: Let’s Blow Up All Of Iran’s Nuclear Sites.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Has The ‘Ark Park’ Run Aground?: Ky. Biblical Theme Park Has Only Weeks To Raise Millions.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Gingrich: 'Life Was Fine' During Warmer 'Age Of The Dinosaurs.'
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am