Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:55 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Disaster relief for me, not for thee.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: The “Smoking Gun” Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks feud.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Lawyers for Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pentagon Claims LGBT Sites Are Blocked For ‘Operational Security Reasons.’
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: With trial beginning, let’s hear Scott Lively say gays are Satan’s End Times-invoking foot soldiers.
- BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
- Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 11:29
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am