Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:55 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Disaster relief for me, not for thee.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: The “Smoking Gun” Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks feud.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Lawyers for Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pentagon Claims LGBT Sites Are Blocked For ‘Operational Security Reasons.’
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: With trial beginning, let’s hear Scott Lively say gays are Satan’s End Times-invoking foot soldiers.
- BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
- Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am