Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:55 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Disaster relief for me, not for thee.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: The “Smoking Gun” Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks feud.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Lawyers for Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pentagon Claims LGBT Sites Are Blocked For ‘Operational Security Reasons.’
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: With trial beginning, let’s hear Scott Lively say gays are Satan’s End Times-invoking foot soldiers.
- BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
- Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am