Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:55 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Disaster relief for me, not for thee.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: The “Smoking Gun” Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks feud.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Lawyers for Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pentagon Claims LGBT Sites Are Blocked For ‘Operational Security Reasons.’
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: With trial beginning, let’s hear Scott Lively say gays are Satan’s End Times-invoking foot soldiers.
- BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
- Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am