Right Wing Round-Up - 1/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 1/7/2013 6:55 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Disaster relief for me, not for thee.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: The “Smoking Gun” Memo That Triggered the FreedomWorks feud.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Lawyers for Dick Morris Reportedly Confirm Super PAC Fundraising Scheme.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pentagon Claims LGBT Sites Are Blocked For ‘Operational Security Reasons.’
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: With trial beginning, let’s hear Scott Lively say gays are Satan’s End Times-invoking foot soldiers.
- BuzzFeed: Top Conservative Radio Figure Calls for “Nationalist” Third Party.
- Crooks & Liars: Alabama White Supremacist Charged in Plot to Bomb Black and Gay Students.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm