Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/3/2009 6:48 pm
- Media Matters has launched Conservative Transparency.
- David Weigel reports that 95% of Doug Hoffman's campaign contributions have come from outside the district and that activists from Generation Joshua are active in getting out the vote on his behalf (Generation Joshua, by the way, is an arm of the right wing Home School Legal Defense Association.)
- Sarah Posner: Rick Warren Won't Denounce Proposed Ugandan Anti-Gay Law.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is organizing a conservative "insurgency" against healthcare reform, declaring it the "Super Bowl of freedom."
- Alan Colmes: Joe Wilson Blames Obama For Flu Vaccine Shortage; Voted Against Funding.
- Think Progress: Armey Meets With Author Of Town Hall Harassment Strategy Memo To Plan Purge Of Moderates From GOP.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am