Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/3/2009 6:48 pm
- Media Matters has launched Conservative Transparency.
- David Weigel reports that 95% of Doug Hoffman's campaign contributions have come from outside the district and that activists from Generation Joshua are active in getting out the vote on his behalf (Generation Joshua, by the way, is an arm of the right wing Home School Legal Defense Association.)
- Sarah Posner: Rick Warren Won't Denounce Proposed Ugandan Anti-Gay Law.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is organizing a conservative "insurgency" against healthcare reform, declaring it the "Super Bowl of freedom."
- Alan Colmes: Joe Wilson Blames Obama For Flu Vaccine Shortage; Voted Against Funding.
- Think Progress: Armey Meets With Author Of Town Hall Harassment Strategy Memo To Plan Purge Of Moderates From GOP.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am