Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/3/2009 6:48 pm
- Media Matters has launched Conservative Transparency.
- David Weigel reports that 95% of Doug Hoffman's campaign contributions have come from outside the district and that activists from Generation Joshua are active in getting out the vote on his behalf (Generation Joshua, by the way, is an arm of the right wing Home School Legal Defense Association.)
- Sarah Posner: Rick Warren Won't Denounce Proposed Ugandan Anti-Gay Law.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is organizing a conservative "insurgency" against healthcare reform, declaring it the "Super Bowl of freedom."
- Alan Colmes: Joe Wilson Blames Obama For Flu Vaccine Shortage; Voted Against Funding.
- Think Progress: Armey Meets With Author Of Town Hall Harassment Strategy Memo To Plan Purge Of Moderates From GOP.
Share this post
5/4/15 @ 1:35
4/28/15 @ 4:20
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm