Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/3/2009 6:48 pm
- Media Matters has launched Conservative Transparency.
- David Weigel reports that 95% of Doug Hoffman's campaign contributions have come from outside the district and that activists from Generation Joshua are active in getting out the vote on his behalf (Generation Joshua, by the way, is an arm of the right wing Home School Legal Defense Association.)
- Sarah Posner: Rick Warren Won't Denounce Proposed Ugandan Anti-Gay Law.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is organizing a conservative "insurgency" against healthcare reform, declaring it the "Super Bowl of freedom."
- Alan Colmes: Joe Wilson Blames Obama For Flu Vaccine Shortage; Voted Against Funding.
- Think Progress: Armey Meets With Author Of Town Hall Harassment Strategy Memo To Plan Purge Of Moderates From GOP.
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 4:34
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Must Go To 'Places That Are Homosexual' To Tell Them They're Not Gay
9/15/14 @ 3:25
9/15/14 @ 12:40
9/12/14 @ 1:00
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm