Right Wing Round-up - 1/5/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/5/2012 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Romney’s Brand of Extremism.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPo: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ – But ‘Sodomite,’ ‘Pervert’ Are Fine.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Equality Opponents Call Washington Governor’s Support ‘Bad Timing And A Bad Idea.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM: Marriage Equality Will Create A ‘Moral Wasteland,’ Normalize Pedophilia.
- The Daily Beast: Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum’s Activist First Lady, Karen.
- Brian Kaylor @ Ethics Daily: Iowa Demonstrates Struggles of Conservative Evangelical Voters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Waiting for the Day When We Can Say We're All Austrians: Ron Paul's Brand of Libertarianism.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm