Right Wing Round-up - 1/5/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/5/2012 6:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Romney’s Brand of Extremism.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPo: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ – But ‘Sodomite,’ ‘Pervert’ Are Fine.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Equality Opponents Call Washington Governor’s Support ‘Bad Timing And A Bad Idea.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM: Marriage Equality Will Create A ‘Moral Wasteland,’ Normalize Pedophilia.
- The Daily Beast: Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum’s Activist First Lady, Karen.
- Brian Kaylor @ Ethics Daily: Iowa Demonstrates Struggles of Conservative Evangelical Voters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Waiting for the Day When We Can Say We're All Austrians: Ron Paul's Brand of Libertarianism.
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm