Right Wing Round-up - 1/5/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/5/2012 6:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Romney’s Brand of Extremism.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPo: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ – But ‘Sodomite,’ ‘Pervert’ Are Fine.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Equality Opponents Call Washington Governor’s Support ‘Bad Timing And A Bad Idea.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM: Marriage Equality Will Create A ‘Moral Wasteland,’ Normalize Pedophilia.
- The Daily Beast: Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum’s Activist First Lady, Karen.
- Brian Kaylor @ Ethics Daily: Iowa Demonstrates Struggles of Conservative Evangelical Voters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Waiting for the Day When We Can Say We're All Austrians: Ron Paul's Brand of Libertarianism.
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am