Right Wing Round-up - 1/5/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/5/2012 5:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Romney’s Brand of Extremism.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPo: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ – But ‘Sodomite,’ ‘Pervert’ Are Fine.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Equality Opponents Call Washington Governor’s Support ‘Bad Timing And A Bad Idea.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM: Marriage Equality Will Create A ‘Moral Wasteland,’ Normalize Pedophilia.
- The Daily Beast: Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum’s Activist First Lady, Karen.
- Brian Kaylor @ Ethics Daily: Iowa Demonstrates Struggles of Conservative Evangelical Voters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Waiting for the Day When We Can Say We're All Austrians: Ron Paul's Brand of Libertarianism.
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm