Right Wing Round-up - 1/5/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/5/2012 6:55 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Romney’s Brand of Extremism.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPo: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ – But ‘Sodomite,’ ‘Pervert’ Are Fine.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Equality Opponents Call Washington Governor’s Support ‘Bad Timing And A Bad Idea.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM: Marriage Equality Will Create A ‘Moral Wasteland,’ Normalize Pedophilia.
- The Daily Beast: Presidential Candidate Rick Santorum’s Activist First Lady, Karen.
- Brian Kaylor @ Ethics Daily: Iowa Demonstrates Struggles of Conservative Evangelical Voters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Waiting for the Day When We Can Say We're All Austrians: Ron Paul's Brand of Libertarianism.
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm