Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/28/2009 4:42 pm
- Pam's House Blend: Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay 'rally' at Maine statehouse draws feeble numbers.
- Alan Colmes: eBay Refuses Fundraiser For Accused Tiller Killer.
- Sarah Posner is now writing for Religion Dispatches' "The Devil's Advocate" blog. Adjust your bookmarks and RSS feeds accordingly.
- Truth Wins Out: Liberty Counsel Defends Qaddafist’s Support for Global Imprisonment of Gays.
- Oliver North is now a Republican foreign policy advisor? Amazing.
- Finally, Political Research Associates Calls on Rick Warren to Denounce Proposed Antigay Law in Uganda.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/26/15 @ 10:55
1/23/15 @ 11:24
1/23/15 @ 10:42
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm