Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/28/2009 5:42 pm
- Pam's House Blend: Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay 'rally' at Maine statehouse draws feeble numbers.
- Alan Colmes: eBay Refuses Fundraiser For Accused Tiller Killer.
- Sarah Posner is now writing for Religion Dispatches' "The Devil's Advocate" blog. Adjust your bookmarks and RSS feeds accordingly.
- Truth Wins Out: Liberty Counsel Defends Qaddafist’s Support for Global Imprisonment of Gays.
- Oliver North is now a Republican foreign policy advisor? Amazing.
- Finally, Political Research Associates Calls on Rick Warren to Denounce Proposed Antigay Law in Uganda.
Share this post
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/29/14 @ 10:34
Ex-Gay Activist Warns Homosexuality Is 'Another Step In The Degeneration Of A Culture That Practices Idolatry'
8/28/14 @ 4:42
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/26/14 @ 1:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm