Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/26/2009 4:57 pm
- Think Progress: Uninformed Hannity Tries To Provoke Culture War Over NYC Subway Atheist Ads.
- Good As You provides a multi-part look at NOM, the biggest donor to the Yes on 1 campaign in Maine.
- Emptywheel: Mark Sanford Goes Galt.
- Joanna Brooks: Mormonism’s Black Issues.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Abortionists Using E-Bay To Raise Funds For Tiller Killer.
- David Weigel: How To Burn Pelosi and Reid In Effigy.
- AMERICAblog: GOP candidate for AG in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, thinks "homosexual acts are wrong" and there should be "policies that reflect that."
- Raw Story: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week:
Share this post
10/6/14 @ 1:29
5/13/13 @ 2:30
5/9/13 @ 4:20
4/3/13 @ 4:30
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm