Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/26/2009 5:57 pm
- Think Progress: Uninformed Hannity Tries To Provoke Culture War Over NYC Subway Atheist Ads.
- Good As You provides a multi-part look at NOM, the biggest donor to the Yes on 1 campaign in Maine.
- Emptywheel: Mark Sanford Goes Galt.
- Joanna Brooks: Mormonism’s Black Issues.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Abortionists Using E-Bay To Raise Funds For Tiller Killer.
- David Weigel: How To Burn Pelosi and Reid In Effigy.
- AMERICAblog: GOP candidate for AG in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, thinks "homosexual acts are wrong" and there should be "policies that reflect that."
- Raw Story: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week:
Share this post
10/6/14 @ 2:29
5/13/13 @ 3:30
5/9/13 @ 5:20
4/3/13 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm