Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/26/2009 5:57 pm
- Think Progress: Uninformed Hannity Tries To Provoke Culture War Over NYC Subway Atheist Ads.
- Good As You provides a multi-part look at NOM, the biggest donor to the Yes on 1 campaign in Maine.
- Emptywheel: Mark Sanford Goes Galt.
- Joanna Brooks: Mormonism’s Black Issues.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Abortionists Using E-Bay To Raise Funds For Tiller Killer.
- David Weigel: How To Burn Pelosi and Reid In Effigy.
- AMERICAblog: GOP candidate for AG in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, thinks "homosexual acts are wrong" and there should be "policies that reflect that."
- Raw Story: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week:
Share this post
5/13/13 @ 3:30
5/9/13 @ 5:20
4/3/13 @ 5:30
3/19/12 @ 2:02
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Gun Owners of America head Larry Pratt warns immigrants will "take away our guns" t.co/m7Mqx5PqLn1 hour ago
- Extremist gun activist Larry Pratt says he's "certain" of Sen. Ted Cruz's loyalty t.co/m7Mqx5PqLn1 hour ago
- Linda Harvey says LGBT employees deserve to get fired for "forcing their acceptance" t.co/q7RmKjgIl61 hour ago