Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/26/2009 5:57 pm
- Think Progress: Uninformed Hannity Tries To Provoke Culture War Over NYC Subway Atheist Ads.
- Good As You provides a multi-part look at NOM, the biggest donor to the Yes on 1 campaign in Maine.
- Emptywheel: Mark Sanford Goes Galt.
- Joanna Brooks: Mormonism’s Black Issues.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Abortionists Using E-Bay To Raise Funds For Tiller Killer.
- David Weigel: How To Burn Pelosi and Reid In Effigy.
- AMERICAblog: GOP candidate for AG in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, thinks "homosexual acts are wrong" and there should be "policies that reflect that."
- Raw Story: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week:
Share this post
10/6/14 @ 2:29
5/13/13 @ 3:30
5/9/13 @ 5:20
4/3/13 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm