Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/26/2009 5:57 pm
- Think Progress: Uninformed Hannity Tries To Provoke Culture War Over NYC Subway Atheist Ads.
- Good As You provides a multi-part look at NOM, the biggest donor to the Yes on 1 campaign in Maine.
- Emptywheel: Mark Sanford Goes Galt.
- Joanna Brooks: Mormonism’s Black Issues.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Abortionists Using E-Bay To Raise Funds For Tiller Killer.
- David Weigel: How To Burn Pelosi and Reid In Effigy.
- AMERICAblog: GOP candidate for AG in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, thinks "homosexual acts are wrong" and there should be "policies that reflect that."
- Raw Story: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week:
Share this post
5/13/13 @ 3:30
5/9/13 @ 5:20
4/3/13 @ 5:30
3/19/12 @ 2:02
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm