Right Wing Round-Up - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 5:45 pm
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Dick Armey Dishes On FreedomWorks’ Deals with Beck & Limbaugh.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Sen. John Cornyn’s Outrageous Op-Ed on the Debt Ceiling.
- Alex Koppelman @ The New Yorker: The GOP’s Sandy Problem.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Claims Hammers Could Be Outlawed Under Assault Weapons Ban.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Hubristic Thomas More Law Center claim discrimination is victimized position.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
11/20/15 @ 2:00
11/16/15 @ 2:47
11/13/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm