Right Wing Round-Up - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 5:45 pm
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Dick Armey Dishes On FreedomWorks’ Deals with Beck & Limbaugh.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Sen. John Cornyn’s Outrageous Op-Ed on the Debt Ceiling.
- Alex Koppelman @ The New Yorker: The GOP’s Sandy Problem.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Claims Hammers Could Be Outlawed Under Assault Weapons Ban.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Hubristic Thomas More Law Center claim discrimination is victimized position.
Share this post
11/27/13 @ 2:44
11/26/13 @ 2:43
11/22/13 @ 5:33
11/22/13 @ 11:12
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am