Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Several Republican Congressmen Vote For Allen West Over Boehner For House Speaker.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Illinois Republican Party Chair Backs Marriage Equality.
- David Weigel: Remembering the Republican "Pledge to America."
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Bradlee Dean and the Sovereign Citizens.
- Jeremy Hooper: Scott Lively equates gays & Obama with Nazis & the antiChrist; says rainbow flag is sign of EndTimes.
- Ben Dimerio @ Media Matters: Will Keith Ablow Become The Latest Fox News Candidate?
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm