Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Several Republican Congressmen Vote For Allen West Over Boehner For House Speaker.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Illinois Republican Party Chair Backs Marriage Equality.
- David Weigel: Remembering the Republican "Pledge to America."
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Bradlee Dean and the Sovereign Citizens.
- Jeremy Hooper: Scott Lively equates gays & Obama with Nazis & the antiChrist; says rainbow flag is sign of EndTimes.
- Ben Dimerio @ Media Matters: Will Keith Ablow Become The Latest Fox News Candidate?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am