Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Several Republican Congressmen Vote For Allen West Over Boehner For House Speaker.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Illinois Republican Party Chair Backs Marriage Equality.
- David Weigel: Remembering the Republican "Pledge to America."
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Bradlee Dean and the Sovereign Citizens.
- Jeremy Hooper: Scott Lively equates gays & Obama with Nazis & the antiChrist; says rainbow flag is sign of EndTimes.
- Ben Dimerio @ Media Matters: Will Keith Ablow Become The Latest Fox News Candidate?
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 5:36
9/15/14 @ 5:33
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm