Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Several Republican Congressmen Vote For Allen West Over Boehner For House Speaker.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Illinois Republican Party Chair Backs Marriage Equality.
- David Weigel: Remembering the Republican "Pledge to America."
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Bradlee Dean and the Sovereign Citizens.
- Jeremy Hooper: Scott Lively equates gays & Obama with Nazis & the antiChrist; says rainbow flag is sign of EndTimes.
- Ben Dimerio @ Media Matters: Will Keith Ablow Become The Latest Fox News Candidate?
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 5:33
12/22/14 @ 11:30
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:34
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm