Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Several Republican Congressmen Vote For Allen West Over Boehner For House Speaker.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Illinois Republican Party Chair Backs Marriage Equality.
- David Weigel: Remembering the Republican "Pledge to America."
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Bradlee Dean and the Sovereign Citizens.
- Jeremy Hooper: Scott Lively equates gays & Obama with Nazis & the antiChrist; says rainbow flag is sign of EndTimes.
- Ben Dimerio @ Media Matters: Will Keith Ablow Become The Latest Fox News Candidate?
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm