Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 6:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am