Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 6:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm