Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 6:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
5/31/16 @ 5:34
5/31/16 @ 1:36
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm