Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 5:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm