Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 6:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:33
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm