Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/31/2013 5:49 pm
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: No, the University of Chicago Isn't Tearing Down Reagan's Childhood Home to Make Way for an Obama Parking Lot.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The GOP's '47 percent' problem never really went away.
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight has one regret about his 'USA Today' column.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill Sponsor: ‘The Act Of Homosexuality Is Very Dangerous.’
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Catholic diocese boots anti-Muslim speaker.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm