Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: Tell the New Hampshire Attorney General to Investigate James O'Keefe.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To ‘Get The Hell Out’: ‘I Did Not Refer To Any Person Leaving.’
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich Robocall: Mitt Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food.
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: "Race for the Cure" organizer dumps Planned Parenthood following pressure from religious right, GOP.
- Rick Perlstein @ Rolling Stone: Why Mitt Romney's Mormonism Doesn't Matter.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Faith Leaders “Not Aware” They’d Been Enlisted in Campaign.
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am