Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: Tell the New Hampshire Attorney General to Investigate James O'Keefe.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To ‘Get The Hell Out’: ‘I Did Not Refer To Any Person Leaving.’
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich Robocall: Mitt Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food.
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: "Race for the Cure" organizer dumps Planned Parenthood following pressure from religious right, GOP.
- Rick Perlstein @ Rolling Stone: Why Mitt Romney's Mormonism Doesn't Matter.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Faith Leaders “Not Aware” They’d Been Enlisted in Campaign.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am