Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: Tell the New Hampshire Attorney General to Investigate James O'Keefe.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To ‘Get The Hell Out’: ‘I Did Not Refer To Any Person Leaving.’
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich Robocall: Mitt Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food.
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: "Race for the Cure" organizer dumps Planned Parenthood following pressure from religious right, GOP.
- Rick Perlstein @ Rolling Stone: Why Mitt Romney's Mormonism Doesn't Matter.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Faith Leaders “Not Aware” They’d Been Enlisted in Campaign.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm