Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: Tell the New Hampshire Attorney General to Investigate James O'Keefe.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To ‘Get The Hell Out’: ‘I Did Not Refer To Any Person Leaving.’
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich Robocall: Mitt Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food.
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: "Race for the Cure" organizer dumps Planned Parenthood following pressure from religious right, GOP.
- Rick Perlstein @ Rolling Stone: Why Mitt Romney's Mormonism Doesn't Matter.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Faith Leaders “Not Aware” They’d Been Enlisted in Campaign.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am