Right Wing Round-Up - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: Tell the New Hampshire Attorney General to Investigate James O'Keefe.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Tries To Walk Back Telling Obama To ‘Get The Hell Out’: ‘I Did Not Refer To Any Person Leaving.’
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich Robocall: Mitt Romney Forced Holocaust Survivors To Eat Non-Kosher Food.
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: "Race for the Cure" organizer dumps Planned Parenthood following pressure from religious right, GOP.
- Rick Perlstein @ Rolling Stone: Why Mitt Romney's Mormonism Doesn't Matter.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich’s Faith Leaders “Not Aware” They’d Been Enlisted in Campaign.
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm