Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2016 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Ben Carson: Media Wouldn’t Scrutinize Me As Much If I Were A “White Conservative”.
- Jon Green @ Americablog: Is Trump actually raising money for veterans tonight? Does anyone care?
- Andrew Prokop @ Vox: Want to know why so many Republicans hate Ted Cruz? Read his book.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: What The Media Isn't Saying About Ted Cruz's Newest Endorsement.
- Sarah Posner @ New York Times: Donald Trump Divides God’s Voters.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: This Prosecutor Gave the Perfect Answer to People Defending the Anti-Abortion Activists Behind Those Deceptive Videos.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: The Triumph of the Will.
7/27/16 @ 5:34
'I Don't Know How He Sleeps At Night': Glenn Beck Cannot Understand Sean Hannity's Shameless Shilling For Trump
7/27/16 @ 3:58
7/27/16 @ 1:03
7/26/16 @ 5:34
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am