Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2016 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Ben Carson: Media Wouldn’t Scrutinize Me As Much If I Were A “White Conservative”.
- Jon Green @ Americablog: Is Trump actually raising money for veterans tonight? Does anyone care?
- Andrew Prokop @ Vox: Want to know why so many Republicans hate Ted Cruz? Read his book.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: What The Media Isn't Saying About Ted Cruz's Newest Endorsement.
- Sarah Posner @ New York Times: Donald Trump Divides God’s Voters.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: This Prosecutor Gave the Perfect Answer to People Defending the Anti-Abortion Activists Behind Those Deceptive Videos.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: The Triumph of the Will.
5/24/16 @ 5:32
Leading White Nationalist Predicts Trump Administration Will Be Stacked With 'People Who Think The Way We Do'
5/24/16 @ 2:03
5/24/16 @ 10:55
5/23/16 @ 6:26
5/23/16 @ 5:35
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm