Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/28/2014 6:35 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: "1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Rejects GOP Call to Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Alex Jones to James O’Keefe: Liberal bloggers laugh at us because they’re ‘Gestapo gangsters.’
- Laura Bassett @ Huffington Post: Louisiana Changes Bizarre New Abortion Rules After People Notice Them.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediate: Stewart Finds Minority NY’ers Who’ll Stop Being Minorities So Hannity Will Stay.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm