Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/28/2014 5:35 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: "1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Rejects GOP Call to Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Alex Jones to James O’Keefe: Liberal bloggers laugh at us because they’re ‘Gestapo gangsters.’
- Laura Bassett @ Huffington Post: Louisiana Changes Bizarre New Abortion Rules After People Notice Them.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediate: Stewart Finds Minority NY’ers Who’ll Stop Being Minorities So Hannity Will Stay.
Share this post
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm