Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/28/2014 6:35 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: "1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Rejects GOP Call to Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Alex Jones to James O’Keefe: Liberal bloggers laugh at us because they’re ‘Gestapo gangsters.’
- Laura Bassett @ Huffington Post: Louisiana Changes Bizarre New Abortion Rules After People Notice Them.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediate: Stewart Finds Minority NY’ers Who’ll Stop Being Minorities So Hannity Will Stay.
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm