Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/28/2014 6:35 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: "1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Rejects GOP Call to Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Alex Jones to James O’Keefe: Liberal bloggers laugh at us because they’re ‘Gestapo gangsters.’
- Laura Bassett @ Huffington Post: Louisiana Changes Bizarre New Abortion Rules After People Notice Them.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediate: Stewart Finds Minority NY’ers Who’ll Stop Being Minorities So Hannity Will Stay.
Share this post
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am