Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/28/2014 6:35 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: "1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Rejects GOP Call to Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Alex Jones to James O’Keefe: Liberal bloggers laugh at us because they’re ‘Gestapo gangsters.’
- Laura Bassett @ Huffington Post: Louisiana Changes Bizarre New Abortion Rules After People Notice Them.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediate: Stewart Finds Minority NY’ers Who’ll Stop Being Minorities So Hannity Will Stay.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm