Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 6:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: If You Can't Win the Presidency, Put the Fix In.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bay Buchanan quits TV punditry, takes online real estate class after Romney’s ‘brutal’ loss.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @Think Progress: New Mexico Lawmaker Clarifies Her Bill Will Prosecute Doctors Who Perform Abortions For Rape Victims.
- PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Conservative Angst.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Religious Right, Guns and White Supremacists.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm