Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: If You Can't Win the Presidency, Put the Fix In.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bay Buchanan quits TV punditry, takes online real estate class after Romney’s ‘brutal’ loss.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @Think Progress: New Mexico Lawmaker Clarifies Her Bill Will Prosecute Doctors Who Perform Abortions For Rape Victims.
- PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Conservative Angst.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Religious Right, Guns and White Supremacists.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am