Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 6:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: If You Can't Win the Presidency, Put the Fix In.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bay Buchanan quits TV punditry, takes online real estate class after Romney’s ‘brutal’ loss.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @Think Progress: New Mexico Lawmaker Clarifies Her Bill Will Prosecute Doctors Who Perform Abortions For Rape Victims.
- PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Conservative Angst.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Religious Right, Guns and White Supremacists.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm