Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 6:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: If You Can't Win the Presidency, Put the Fix In.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bay Buchanan quits TV punditry, takes online real estate class after Romney’s ‘brutal’ loss.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @Think Progress: New Mexico Lawmaker Clarifies Her Bill Will Prosecute Doctors Who Perform Abortions For Rape Victims.
- PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Conservative Angst.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Religious Right, Guns and White Supremacists.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am