Right Wing Round-Up - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: If You Can't Win the Presidency, Put the Fix In.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bay Buchanan quits TV punditry, takes online real estate class after Romney’s ‘brutal’ loss.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @Think Progress: New Mexico Lawmaker Clarifies Her Bill Will Prosecute Doctors Who Perform Abortions For Rape Victims.
- PolitiFact: The National Organization for Marriage-Rhode Island says religious groups have been forced to allow same-sex marriage ceremonies in their facilities.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Conservative Angst.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: The Religious Right, Guns and White Supremacists.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am