Right Wing Round-Up - 1/27/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/27/2016 6:33 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Huckabee Backers Slams Ted Cruz As A “Phony” Christian In New Iowa TV Ad.
- Emily Atkin @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Assures Voters He Will Address ‘Crisis’ Of Gay Marriage.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Lies Right to Christian Journalist’s Face About ‘Tithing’.
- Robert Draper @ New York Times Magazine: Ted Cruz’s Evangelical Gamble.
- Alan Colmes: Would Trump winning the nomination be problematic?
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Indiana Senate Shuts Down Anti-Gay ‘Super RFRA’ Bill.
- Joe Jervis: California Hate Group Leader Randy Thomasson: Don’t Vote For LGBT Rights Supporter Donald Trump.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/26/16 @ 3:06
8/26/16 @ 12:40
8/25/16 @ 5:34
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm