Right Wing Round-Up - 1/27/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/27/2016 6:33 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Huckabee Backers Slams Ted Cruz As A “Phony” Christian In New Iowa TV Ad.
- Emily Atkin @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Assures Voters He Will Address ‘Crisis’ Of Gay Marriage.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Lies Right to Christian Journalist’s Face About ‘Tithing’.
- Robert Draper @ New York Times Magazine: Ted Cruz’s Evangelical Gamble.
- Alan Colmes: Would Trump winning the nomination be problematic?
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Indiana Senate Shuts Down Anti-Gay ‘Super RFRA’ Bill.
- Joe Jervis: California Hate Group Leader Randy Thomasson: Don’t Vote For LGBT Rights Supporter Donald Trump.
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/28/16 @ 5:25
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm