Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/7/2015 6:34 pm
- Kylie Mohr @ NPR: Apocalypse Chow: We Tried Televangelist Jim Bakker's 'Survival Food'.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Poke holes in an argument’ shouldn’t be taken literally.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Christian university president urges students to carry guns and ‘end those Muslims before they kill us’.
- John Fea: Thoughts on Jerry Falwell Jr. and Guns.
- Media Matters: Fox Analyst On President Obama: "This Guy Is Such A Total Pussy, It's Stunning".
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Nevada GOPer On Syrian Refugees: 'I'll Fly To Paris And Shoot 'Em' Myself.
- Kira Lerner @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Tells Fabricated Story About A Girl Threatened With Jail For Saying ‘Jesus’.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am