Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/7/2015 6:34 pm
- Kylie Mohr @ NPR: Apocalypse Chow: We Tried Televangelist Jim Bakker's 'Survival Food'.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Poke holes in an argument’ shouldn’t be taken literally.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Christian university president urges students to carry guns and ‘end those Muslims before they kill us’.
- John Fea: Thoughts on Jerry Falwell Jr. and Guns.
- Media Matters: Fox Analyst On President Obama: "This Guy Is Such A Total Pussy, It's Stunning".
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Nevada GOPer On Syrian Refugees: 'I'll Fly To Paris And Shoot 'Em' Myself.
- Kira Lerner @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Tells Fabricated Story About A Girl Threatened With Jail For Saying ‘Jesus’.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm