Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/7/2015 6:34 pm
- Kylie Mohr @ NPR: Apocalypse Chow: We Tried Televangelist Jim Bakker's 'Survival Food'.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘Poke holes in an argument’ shouldn’t be taken literally.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Christian university president urges students to carry guns and ‘end those Muslims before they kill us’.
- John Fea: Thoughts on Jerry Falwell Jr. and Guns.
- Media Matters: Fox Analyst On President Obama: "This Guy Is Such A Total Pussy, It's Stunning".
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Nevada GOPer On Syrian Refugees: 'I'll Fly To Paris And Shoot 'Em' Myself.
- Kira Lerner @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Tells Fabricated Story About A Girl Threatened With Jail For Saying ‘Jesus’.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am