Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/7/2012 6:38 pm
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Dick Armey: "This Kind of Secrecy is Why I Left" FreedomWorks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Jindal re-embraces 'dumbed-down conservatism.'
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Fox News Op-Ed Says Women’s Nature Is To Be Dominated By Men.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Believes That the 'Gay Rights Agenda' is at the Root of the 'War on Christmas.'
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: The Dick Morris/Newsmax Super PAC Boondoggle.
- Daily Kos: GOP did, in fact, spend big on Todd Akin's behalf.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: They’re Back! Anti-Gay Group Calls For Boycott Of JC Penney’s Over Ellen Degeneres Christmas Ad.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am