Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/7/2012 6:38 pm
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Dick Armey: "This Kind of Secrecy is Why I Left" FreedomWorks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Jindal re-embraces 'dumbed-down conservatism.'
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Fox News Op-Ed Says Women’s Nature Is To Be Dominated By Men.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Believes That the 'Gay Rights Agenda' is at the Root of the 'War on Christmas.'
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: The Dick Morris/Newsmax Super PAC Boondoggle.
- Daily Kos: GOP did, in fact, spend big on Todd Akin's behalf.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: They’re Back! Anti-Gay Group Calls For Boycott Of JC Penney’s Over Ellen Degeneres Christmas Ad.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am