Right Wing Round-Up - 12/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/7/2012 6:38 pm
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Dick Armey: "This Kind of Secrecy is Why I Left" FreedomWorks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Jindal re-embraces 'dumbed-down conservatism.'
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Fox News Op-Ed Says Women’s Nature Is To Be Dominated By Men.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Believes That the 'Gay Rights Agenda' is at the Root of the 'War on Christmas.'
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: The Dick Morris/Newsmax Super PAC Boondoggle.
- Daily Kos: GOP did, in fact, spend big on Todd Akin's behalf.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: They’re Back! Anti-Gay Group Calls For Boycott Of JC Penney’s Over Ellen Degeneres Christmas Ad.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm