Right Wing Round-Up - 1/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/26/2016 6:35 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ The Huffington Post: Supreme Court Goes Back to Work in January and Shows Again Why Election Day Is Judgment Day.
- Sarah Burris @ Salon: "Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and an orange-faced windbag": Rand Paul tells Wilmore what he really thinks.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Maine gov. who says drug dealers impregnate ‘white girls’ wants to ‘bring the guillotine back’ as punishment.
- Tarini Parti @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Leaders Rally Behind Cruz, But Activists Love Trump.
- Sarah Posner @ Rolling Stone: Trump Doesn't Understand the Bible: Why Do Evangelicals Love Him?
- John Wright @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Anti-Gay Activist: Christians Need 'Militant, Warrior Mentality' To Defeat 'Satanic' LGBT Movement.
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/28/16 @ 5:25
6/28/16 @ 2:40
6/27/16 @ 5:35
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm