Right Wing Round-Up - 1/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/26/2016 6:35 pm
- Elliot Mincberg @ The Huffington Post: Supreme Court Goes Back to Work in January and Shows Again Why Election Day Is Judgment Day.
- Sarah Burris @ Salon: "Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and an orange-faced windbag": Rand Paul tells Wilmore what he really thinks.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Maine gov. who says drug dealers impregnate ‘white girls’ wants to ‘bring the guillotine back’ as punishment.
- Tarini Parti @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Leaders Rally Behind Cruz, But Activists Love Trump.
- Sarah Posner @ Rolling Stone: Trump Doesn't Understand the Bible: Why Do Evangelicals Love Him?
- John Wright @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Anti-Gay Activist: Christians Need 'Militant, Warrior Mentality' To Defeat 'Satanic' LGBT Movement.
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/25/16 @ 5:30
Dennis Prager Will Support Trump Over Clinton Because Sometimes 'Mature People' Have To Support A Stalin To Defeat A Hitler
5/25/16 @ 11:22
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm