Right Wing Round-Up - 12/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/6/2012 6:37 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Heritage Foundation’s Choice of Sen. Jim DeMint as Next Leader.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Marriage Made in Right-Wing Heaven: Jim DeMint and Heritage Foundation.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: Laura Ingraham's Newsletter Doesn't Remember When Laura Ingraham Met With George W. Bush.
- Adam Serwer and Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Rice vs Rice: Charting Congress' Treatment of Condi and Susan.
- TFN Insider: TX Congressman Louie ‘Terror Babies’ Gohmert Casts Lone Vote to Keep ‘Lunatic’ in Law.
- Dan Rafter @ HRC Blog: Top Anti-Marriage Donor in Maryland is Active in White Supremacist, Secessionist Causes.
- Justin Berrier @ Media Matters: Fox Nation's Incredibly Dishonest Attack On An Anti-Domestic Violence PSA.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm