Right Wing Round-Up - 12/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/6/2012 6:37 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Heritage Foundation’s Choice of Sen. Jim DeMint as Next Leader.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Marriage Made in Right-Wing Heaven: Jim DeMint and Heritage Foundation.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: Laura Ingraham's Newsletter Doesn't Remember When Laura Ingraham Met With George W. Bush.
- Adam Serwer and Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Rice vs Rice: Charting Congress' Treatment of Condi and Susan.
- TFN Insider: TX Congressman Louie ‘Terror Babies’ Gohmert Casts Lone Vote to Keep ‘Lunatic’ in Law.
- Dan Rafter @ HRC Blog: Top Anti-Marriage Donor in Maryland is Active in White Supremacist, Secessionist Causes.
- Justin Berrier @ Media Matters: Fox Nation's Incredibly Dishonest Attack On An Anti-Domestic Violence PSA.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:35
4/16/15 @ 5:34
4/16/15 @ 4:59
4/15/15 @ 5:36
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am