Right Wing Round-Up - 12/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/6/2012 5:37 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Heritage Foundation’s Choice of Sen. Jim DeMint as Next Leader.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Marriage Made in Right-Wing Heaven: Jim DeMint and Heritage Foundation.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: Laura Ingraham's Newsletter Doesn't Remember When Laura Ingraham Met With George W. Bush.
- Adam Serwer and Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Rice vs Rice: Charting Congress' Treatment of Condi and Susan.
- TFN Insider: TX Congressman Louie ‘Terror Babies’ Gohmert Casts Lone Vote to Keep ‘Lunatic’ in Law.
- Dan Rafter @ HRC Blog: Top Anti-Marriage Donor in Maryland is Active in White Supremacist, Secessionist Causes.
- Justin Berrier @ Media Matters: Fox Nation's Incredibly Dishonest Attack On An Anti-Domestic Violence PSA.
Share this post
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/10/13 @ 5:33
12/10/13 @ 2:50
12/9/13 @ 5:35
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/5/13 @ 5:40
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm