Right Wing Round-Up - 12/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/6/2012 6:37 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Heritage Foundation’s Choice of Sen. Jim DeMint as Next Leader.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Marriage Made in Right-Wing Heaven: Jim DeMint and Heritage Foundation.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: Laura Ingraham's Newsletter Doesn't Remember When Laura Ingraham Met With George W. Bush.
- Adam Serwer and Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Rice vs Rice: Charting Congress' Treatment of Condi and Susan.
- TFN Insider: TX Congressman Louie ‘Terror Babies’ Gohmert Casts Lone Vote to Keep ‘Lunatic’ in Law.
- Dan Rafter @ HRC Blog: Top Anti-Marriage Donor in Maryland is Active in White Supremacist, Secessionist Causes.
- Justin Berrier @ Media Matters: Fox Nation's Incredibly Dishonest Attack On An Anti-Domestic Violence PSA.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/2/15 @ 3:56
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm