Right Wing Round-Up - 12/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/6/2012 6:37 pm
- PFAW: Statement on Heritage Foundation’s Choice of Sen. Jim DeMint as Next Leader.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Marriage Made in Right-Wing Heaven: Jim DeMint and Heritage Foundation.
- Eric Hananoki @ County Fair: Laura Ingraham's Newsletter Doesn't Remember When Laura Ingraham Met With George W. Bush.
- Adam Serwer and Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Rice vs Rice: Charting Congress' Treatment of Condi and Susan.
- TFN Insider: TX Congressman Louie ‘Terror Babies’ Gohmert Casts Lone Vote to Keep ‘Lunatic’ in Law.
- Dan Rafter @ HRC Blog: Top Anti-Marriage Donor in Maryland is Active in White Supremacist, Secessionist Causes.
- Justin Berrier @ Media Matters: Fox Nation's Incredibly Dishonest Attack On An Anti-Domestic Violence PSA.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/21/14 @ 5:33
4/21/14 @ 1:20
4/18/14 @ 5:17
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am