Right Wing Round-Up - 1/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/26/2012 6:52 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Statement on Ocean City Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast.
- Faiz Shakir @ Think Progress Security: West Point Defends Decision To Invite Islamophobic General Because Cadets Deserve To Hear ‘Broad Range Of Ideas.’
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Ken Hutcherson, Spokesman For Anti-Equality Groups In Washington.
- Kevin Drum: Newt Finally Fesses Up to Brazen Debate Lie.
- Timothy Noah @ TNR: Dole's Sweet Revenge.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: Christie On Gay Marriage: Southern Blacks Would Have Been Psyched To Have Vote On Their Rights.
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- In light of OK tragedy, does EW Jackson still oppose federal disaster aid as ungodly & unlawful? t.co/xROmqDoKI843 minutes ago
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT13 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI816 hours ago