Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Apocalypse Is Upon Us, Ted Cruz Endorsement Edition.
- Richard Bartholomew: Religious Hate: The Shoebat Family Business.
- Ema O'Connor @ BuzzFeed: Trump Said He Could Shoot Someone In Broad Daylight And Not Lose Supporters.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Bundy Militia Member Challenges ‘Sissy’ Chris Christie to a Wrestling Match in Diapers.
- R.L. Stollar @ Homeschoolers Anonymous: Kirk Cameron Lends Support to G.A. Henty Audio Drama.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Glenn Beck gets stuck on repeat: While backing Cruz, he adds yet another “next George Washington” to his collection.
5/31/16 @ 5:34
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm