Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Apocalypse Is Upon Us, Ted Cruz Endorsement Edition.
- Richard Bartholomew: Religious Hate: The Shoebat Family Business.
- Ema O'Connor @ BuzzFeed: Trump Said He Could Shoot Someone In Broad Daylight And Not Lose Supporters.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Bundy Militia Member Challenges ‘Sissy’ Chris Christie to a Wrestling Match in Diapers.
- R.L. Stollar @ Homeschoolers Anonymous: Kirk Cameron Lends Support to G.A. Henty Audio Drama.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Glenn Beck gets stuck on repeat: While backing Cruz, he adds yet another “next George Washington” to his collection.
9/29/16 @ 5:33
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:32
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:33
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm