Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2016 6:34 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Apocalypse Is Upon Us, Ted Cruz Endorsement Edition.
- Richard Bartholomew: Religious Hate: The Shoebat Family Business.
- Ema O'Connor @ BuzzFeed: Trump Said He Could Shoot Someone In Broad Daylight And Not Lose Supporters.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Bundy Militia Member Challenges ‘Sissy’ Chris Christie to a Wrestling Match in Diapers.
- R.L. Stollar @ Homeschoolers Anonymous: Kirk Cameron Lends Support to G.A. Henty Audio Drama.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Glenn Beck gets stuck on repeat: While backing Cruz, he adds yet another “next George Washington” to his collection.
7/29/16 @ 5:32
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 3:10
7/27/16 @ 5:34
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am