Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 7:00 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Recess Appointments Ruling Shows Consequences of GOP Obstructionism.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Republican judges parse definition of ‘the’ to strike down Obama labor nominees.
- Sahil Kapur @ Talking Points Memo: Foster Friess To Hugh Hefner: ‘Contraception’s Been Very, Very Good To Me.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservatives Use Inauguration To Double Down On Anti-Gay Race-Wedging.
- Center for American Progress: Fighting Hate and Extremism.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Anti-gay activist says Boy Scouts will need to segregate gay scouts & put them in separate tents t.co/hWGOm18TfL47 minutes ago
- Amazingly, @savechaps stands by the debunked report of Christian victimization that he knows to be entirely false: t.co/0diMq30Gtv54 minutes ago
- It's amazing how often @glennbeck's conspiracies are debunked by his own @theblaze network. He should try reading it: t.co/tTVpO2fvjV1 hour ago