Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 7:00 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Recess Appointments Ruling Shows Consequences of GOP Obstructionism.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Republican judges parse definition of ‘the’ to strike down Obama labor nominees.
- Sahil Kapur @ Talking Points Memo: Foster Friess To Hugh Hefner: ‘Contraception’s Been Very, Very Good To Me.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservatives Use Inauguration To Double Down On Anti-Gay Race-Wedging.
- Center for American Progress: Fighting Hate and Extremism.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am