Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 7:00 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Recess Appointments Ruling Shows Consequences of GOP Obstructionism.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Republican judges parse definition of ‘the’ to strike down Obama labor nominees.
- Sahil Kapur @ Talking Points Memo: Foster Friess To Hugh Hefner: ‘Contraception’s Been Very, Very Good To Me.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservatives Use Inauguration To Double Down On Anti-Gay Race-Wedging.
- Center for American Progress: Fighting Hate and Extremism.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm