Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 7:00 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Recess Appointments Ruling Shows Consequences of GOP Obstructionism.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Republican judges parse definition of ‘the’ to strike down Obama labor nominees.
- Sahil Kapur @ Talking Points Memo: Foster Friess To Hugh Hefner: ‘Contraception’s Been Very, Very Good To Me.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservatives Use Inauguration To Double Down On Anti-Gay Race-Wedging.
- Center for American Progress: Fighting Hate and Extremism.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am