Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 7:00 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Recess Appointments Ruling Shows Consequences of GOP Obstructionism.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Republican judges parse definition of ‘the’ to strike down Obama labor nominees.
- Sahil Kapur @ Talking Points Memo: Foster Friess To Hugh Hefner: ‘Contraception’s Been Very, Very Good To Me.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservatives Use Inauguration To Double Down On Anti-Gay Race-Wedging.
- Center for American Progress: Fighting Hate and Extremism.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am