Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:58 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Praises President's Call for End to Nominations Obstruction.
- Steve Benen: Daniels is the serious one?
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Pastor Ken Hutcherson: “The only way to make your enemy a friend is to defeat them or kill them.”
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Rick Santorum and the Religious Right’s Ineffectual Endorsement.
- Political Correction: Meet Michael Youssef, Gingrich's Divisive Faith Co-Chair.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Let Them Eat Tacos: Mayor’s Regrettable Response To Alleged Police Abuse Of Latinos.
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm