Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:58 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Praises President's Call for End to Nominations Obstruction.
- Steve Benen: Daniels is the serious one?
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Pastor Ken Hutcherson: “The only way to make your enemy a friend is to defeat them or kill them.”
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Rick Santorum and the Religious Right’s Ineffectual Endorsement.
- Political Correction: Meet Michael Youssef, Gingrich's Divisive Faith Co-Chair.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Let Them Eat Tacos: Mayor’s Regrettable Response To Alleged Police Abuse Of Latinos.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm