Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:58 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Praises President's Call for End to Nominations Obstruction.
- Steve Benen: Daniels is the serious one?
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Pastor Ken Hutcherson: “The only way to make your enemy a friend is to defeat them or kill them.”
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Rick Santorum and the Religious Right’s Ineffectual Endorsement.
- Political Correction: Meet Michael Youssef, Gingrich's Divisive Faith Co-Chair.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Let Them Eat Tacos: Mayor’s Regrettable Response To Alleged Police Abuse Of Latinos.
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am