Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:58 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Praises President's Call for End to Nominations Obstruction.
- Steve Benen: Daniels is the serious one?
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Pastor Ken Hutcherson: “The only way to make your enemy a friend is to defeat them or kill them.”
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Rick Santorum and the Religious Right’s Ineffectual Endorsement.
- Political Correction: Meet Michael Youssef, Gingrich's Divisive Faith Co-Chair.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Let Them Eat Tacos: Mayor’s Regrettable Response To Alleged Police Abuse Of Latinos.
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am