Right Wing Round-Up - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:58 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Praises President's Call for End to Nominations Obstruction.
- Steve Benen: Daniels is the serious one?
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Pastor Ken Hutcherson: “The only way to make your enemy a friend is to defeat them or kill them.”
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Rick Santorum and the Religious Right’s Ineffectual Endorsement.
- Political Correction: Meet Michael Youssef, Gingrich's Divisive Faith Co-Chair.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Let Them Eat Tacos: Mayor’s Regrettable Response To Alleged Police Abuse Of Latinos.
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am