Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:00 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: A Lesson From the Inauguration: When Everything Is Partisan, Just Do What’s Right.
- Elspeth Reeve @ The Atlantic: All These Objections to Women in Combat Are Dumb.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: In 2012, the House GOP Blocked the Violence Against Women Act. Will They Do It Again?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: New York Post Goes After Hillary Clinton With Blatantly Sexist Cover.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Santorum: Still Incredibly Dishonest.
- Warren Throckmorton: Response to World’s Coverage of the David Barton Controversy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Preparing Students for the End Times.
- Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
- Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 3:35
11/21/14 @ 1:22
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/18/14 @ 5:33
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am