Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 7:00 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: A Lesson From the Inauguration: When Everything Is Partisan, Just Do What’s Right.
- Elspeth Reeve @ The Atlantic: All These Objections to Women in Combat Are Dumb.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: In 2012, the House GOP Blocked the Violence Against Women Act. Will They Do It Again?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: New York Post Goes After Hillary Clinton With Blatantly Sexist Cover.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Santorum: Still Incredibly Dishonest.
- Warren Throckmorton: Response to World’s Coverage of the David Barton Controversy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Preparing Students for the End Times.
- Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
- Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
5/19/16 @ 3:33
David Barton: With Ted Cruz Out, Conservative Christians Must Become More Engaged In Electing God-Fearing Candidates To Office
5/19/16 @ 12:19
5/18/16 @ 5:31
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am