Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 7:00 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: A Lesson From the Inauguration: When Everything Is Partisan, Just Do What’s Right.
- Elspeth Reeve @ The Atlantic: All These Objections to Women in Combat Are Dumb.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: In 2012, the House GOP Blocked the Violence Against Women Act. Will They Do It Again?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: New York Post Goes After Hillary Clinton With Blatantly Sexist Cover.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Santorum: Still Incredibly Dishonest.
- Warren Throckmorton: Response to World’s Coverage of the David Barton Controversy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Preparing Students for the End Times.
- Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
- Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am