Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:00 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: A Lesson From the Inauguration: When Everything Is Partisan, Just Do What’s Right.
- Elspeth Reeve @ The Atlantic: All These Objections to Women in Combat Are Dumb.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: In 2012, the House GOP Blocked the Violence Against Women Act. Will They Do It Again?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: New York Post Goes After Hillary Clinton With Blatantly Sexist Cover.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Santorum: Still Incredibly Dishonest.
- Warren Throckmorton: Response to World’s Coverage of the David Barton Controversy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Preparing Students for the End Times.
- Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
- Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/18/14 @ 12:27
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm