Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:00 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: A Lesson From the Inauguration: When Everything Is Partisan, Just Do What’s Right.
- Elspeth Reeve @ The Atlantic: All These Objections to Women in Combat Are Dumb.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: In 2012, the House GOP Blocked the Violence Against Women Act. Will They Do It Again?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: New York Post Goes After Hillary Clinton With Blatantly Sexist Cover.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Santorum: Still Incredibly Dishonest.
- Warren Throckmorton: Response to World’s Coverage of the David Barton Controversy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Preparing Students for the End Times.
- Towleroad: Rhode Island House Passes Marriage Equality Bill in 51-19 Vote.
- Good As You: Bryan Fischer is hijacking the civil rights movement (is what I would say if I adopted his own movement’s tactics).
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 4:35
9/25/12 @ 4:31
4/27/12 @ 1:35
4/11/12 @ 3:10
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm