Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/24/2012 5:47 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: New Hampshire Legislature Considers ‘License To Discriminate’ Bill.
- Alvin McEwen: Home Depot feeds the American Family Association a big plate of crow.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Gen. “Jerry” Boykin Claims North Carolina Terror Ring Plotted to “Capture” and “Torture” Him.
- Good As You: Ironically, it's NOM that's hiding gender here.
- Christina Wilkie @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich: Latinos, Blacks Don't Understand 'Key To Future Wealth,' But Asians Do.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Cathie Adams Is Back!
- Finally, congratulations to Steve Benen.
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am