Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/24/2012 6:47 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: New Hampshire Legislature Considers ‘License To Discriminate’ Bill.
- Alvin McEwen: Home Depot feeds the American Family Association a big plate of crow.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Gen. “Jerry” Boykin Claims North Carolina Terror Ring Plotted to “Capture” and “Torture” Him.
- Good As You: Ironically, it's NOM that's hiding gender here.
- Christina Wilkie @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich: Latinos, Blacks Don't Understand 'Key To Future Wealth,' But Asians Do.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Cathie Adams Is Back!
- Finally, congratulations to Steve Benen.
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am