Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/24/2012 6:47 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: New Hampshire Legislature Considers ‘License To Discriminate’ Bill.
- Alvin McEwen: Home Depot feeds the American Family Association a big plate of crow.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Gen. “Jerry” Boykin Claims North Carolina Terror Ring Plotted to “Capture” and “Torture” Him.
- Good As You: Ironically, it's NOM that's hiding gender here.
- Christina Wilkie @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich: Latinos, Blacks Don't Understand 'Key To Future Wealth,' But Asians Do.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Cathie Adams Is Back!
- Finally, congratulations to Steve Benen.
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm