Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/24/2012 5:47 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: New Hampshire Legislature Considers ‘License To Discriminate’ Bill.
- Alvin McEwen: Home Depot feeds the American Family Association a big plate of crow.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Gen. “Jerry” Boykin Claims North Carolina Terror Ring Plotted to “Capture” and “Torture” Him.
- Good As You: Ironically, it's NOM that's hiding gender here.
- Christina Wilkie @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich: Latinos, Blacks Don't Understand 'Key To Future Wealth,' But Asians Do.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Cathie Adams Is Back!
- Finally, congratulations to Steve Benen.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm