Right Wing Round-Up - 1/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/24/2012 6:47 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: New Hampshire Legislature Considers ‘License To Discriminate’ Bill.
- Alvin McEwen: Home Depot feeds the American Family Association a big plate of crow.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Gen. “Jerry” Boykin Claims North Carolina Terror Ring Plotted to “Capture” and “Torture” Him.
- Good As You: Ironically, it's NOM that's hiding gender here.
- Christina Wilkie @ Huffington Post: Newt Gingrich: Latinos, Blacks Don't Understand 'Key To Future Wealth,' But Asians Do.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Cathie Adams Is Back!
- Finally, congratulations to Steve Benen.
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm