Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Pass Reauthorization of Violence Against Women Act.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli claims King legacy in fight against contraception.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: House GOP To Supreme Court: Gay People Are Too Powerful To Get Equal Rights.
- McKay Coppins & Benny Johnson @ BuzzFeed: Ron Johnson: Hillary Clinton Planned To Get Emotional To Evade Questions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: The History Of The Prepper Paradise Known As The Citadel.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Steve Stockman is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress—Again.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:34
6/17/13 @ 5:38
6/14/13 @ 5:34
6/13/13 @ 5:35
6/13/13 @ 4:45
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm