Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Pass Reauthorization of Violence Against Women Act.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli claims King legacy in fight against contraception.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: House GOP To Supreme Court: Gay People Are Too Powerful To Get Equal Rights.
- McKay Coppins & Benny Johnson @ BuzzFeed: Ron Johnson: Hillary Clinton Planned To Get Emotional To Evade Questions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: The History Of The Prepper Paradise Known As The Citadel.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Steve Stockman is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress—Again.
Share this post
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am