Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Pass Reauthorization of Violence Against Women Act.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli claims King legacy in fight against contraception.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: House GOP To Supreme Court: Gay People Are Too Powerful To Get Equal Rights.
- McKay Coppins & Benny Johnson @ BuzzFeed: Ron Johnson: Hillary Clinton Planned To Get Emotional To Evade Questions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: The History Of The Prepper Paradise Known As The Citadel.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Steve Stockman is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress—Again.
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 5:32
Just Weeks Before Saying Abortion Should Be Left To The States, Rand Paul Wanted To 'Bypass Roe v. Wade'
5/28/15 @ 3:25
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am