Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Pass Reauthorization of Violence Against Women Act.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli claims King legacy in fight against contraception.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: House GOP To Supreme Court: Gay People Are Too Powerful To Get Equal Rights.
- McKay Coppins & Benny Johnson @ BuzzFeed: Ron Johnson: Hillary Clinton Planned To Get Emotional To Evade Questions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: The History Of The Prepper Paradise Known As The Citadel.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Steve Stockman is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress—Again.
Share this post
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Pat Robertson: Gays 'Will Die Out Because They Don't Reproduce'
12/17/14 @ 11:39am
Fischer: Jesus Would Support The Use Of Torture
12/15/14 @ 4:18pm
Michele Bachmann Says She 'Defeated' Progressives By Outsmarting Them
12/18/14 @ 12:15pm
Ben Carson's Bizarre Explanation Of Why Obamacare Is Unconstitutional
12/19/14 @ 3:55pm