Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Pass Reauthorization of Violence Against Women Act.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli claims King legacy in fight against contraception.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: House GOP To Supreme Court: Gay People Are Too Powerful To Get Equal Rights.
- McKay Coppins & Benny Johnson @ BuzzFeed: Ron Johnson: Hillary Clinton Planned To Get Emotional To Evade Questions.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: The History Of The Prepper Paradise Known As The Citadel.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Steve Stockman is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress—Again.
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm