Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/23/2012 6:51 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Calls on Ocean City to Reject Bigotry.
- Adam Weinstein @ Mother Jones: Gays "Make God Want to Vomit": Meet Santorum's Honorary Florida Chairman.
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Ken Hutcherson likens Gov. Gregoire to President Lincoln’s Assassin.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Tennessee Tea Parties demand textbooks contain no mean things about Founding Fathers.
- Steve Benen: Brownback has his priorities.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress Health: Santorum To Rape Victims: ‘Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation.’
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newt Gingrich Visits the "Holy Ghost Bartender."
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm