Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/23/2012 6:51 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Calls on Ocean City to Reject Bigotry.
- Adam Weinstein @ Mother Jones: Gays "Make God Want to Vomit": Meet Santorum's Honorary Florida Chairman.
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Ken Hutcherson likens Gov. Gregoire to President Lincoln’s Assassin.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Tennessee Tea Parties demand textbooks contain no mean things about Founding Fathers.
- Steve Benen: Brownback has his priorities.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress Health: Santorum To Rape Victims: ‘Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation.’
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newt Gingrich Visits the "Holy Ghost Bartender."
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm