Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/23/2012 6:51 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Calls on Ocean City to Reject Bigotry.
- Adam Weinstein @ Mother Jones: Gays "Make God Want to Vomit": Meet Santorum's Honorary Florida Chairman.
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Ken Hutcherson likens Gov. Gregoire to President Lincoln’s Assassin.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Tennessee Tea Parties demand textbooks contain no mean things about Founding Fathers.
- Steve Benen: Brownback has his priorities.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress Health: Santorum To Rape Victims: ‘Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation.’
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newt Gingrich Visits the "Holy Ghost Bartender."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am