Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/23/2012 6:51 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Calls on Ocean City to Reject Bigotry.
- Adam Weinstein @ Mother Jones: Gays "Make God Want to Vomit": Meet Santorum's Honorary Florida Chairman.
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Ken Hutcherson likens Gov. Gregoire to President Lincoln’s Assassin.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Tennessee Tea Parties demand textbooks contain no mean things about Founding Fathers.
- Steve Benen: Brownback has his priorities.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress Health: Santorum To Rape Victims: ‘Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation.’
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newt Gingrich Visits the "Holy Ghost Bartender."
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am