Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/23/2012 5:51 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Calls on Ocean City to Reject Bigotry.
- Adam Weinstein @ Mother Jones: Gays "Make God Want to Vomit": Meet Santorum's Honorary Florida Chairman.
- Laurel Ramseyer @ Pam's House Blend: Ken Hutcherson likens Gov. Gregoire to President Lincoln’s Assassin.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Tennessee Tea Parties demand textbooks contain no mean things about Founding Fathers.
- Steve Benen: Brownback has his priorities.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress Health: Santorum To Rape Victims: ‘Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation.’
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Newt Gingrich Visits the "Holy Ghost Bartender."
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm