Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/2/2009 4:42 pm
- Our newest Right Wing Watch In Focus has been posted: "Health Care Hostilities Result From Right's Declaration of War on Obama."
- Is Justice Stevens planning on retiring?
- Why is Fox News staking out Media Matters?
- Steve Benen: Pat Buchanan Turns The Crazy to 11.
- Kathryn Joyce exposes how "conservative Christian [crisis pregnancy centers] demonstrate a pattern and history of coercing women to relinquish their children."
- Kevin Drum establishes a 25/25 rule and says that Bob McDonnell's thesis doesn't qualify.
- Apparently Nancy Pelosi doesn't hate patriotic music after all.
- Just because someone works at the Independent Women's Forum doesn't mean they are actually "independent."
- Finally, the "abortion=genocide" proponents get some face time on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
12/17/14 @ 3:49
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm