Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/2/2009 5:42 pm
- Our newest Right Wing Watch In Focus has been posted: "Health Care Hostilities Result From Right's Declaration of War on Obama."
- Is Justice Stevens planning on retiring?
- Why is Fox News staking out Media Matters?
- Steve Benen: Pat Buchanan Turns The Crazy to 11.
- Kathryn Joyce exposes how "conservative Christian [crisis pregnancy centers] demonstrate a pattern and history of coercing women to relinquish their children."
- Kevin Drum establishes a 25/25 rule and says that Bob McDonnell's thesis doesn't qualify.
- Apparently Nancy Pelosi doesn't hate patriotic music after all.
- Just because someone works at the Independent Women's Forum doesn't mean they are actually "independent."
- Finally, the "abortion=genocide" proponents get some face time on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 3:10
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/17/14 @ 2:11
10/16/14 @ 2:00
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm