Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/2/2009 5:42 pm
- Our newest Right Wing Watch In Focus has been posted: "Health Care Hostilities Result From Right's Declaration of War on Obama."
- Is Justice Stevens planning on retiring?
- Why is Fox News staking out Media Matters?
- Steve Benen: Pat Buchanan Turns The Crazy to 11.
- Kathryn Joyce exposes how "conservative Christian [crisis pregnancy centers] demonstrate a pattern and history of coercing women to relinquish their children."
- Kevin Drum establishes a 25/25 rule and says that Bob McDonnell's thesis doesn't qualify.
- Apparently Nancy Pelosi doesn't hate patriotic music after all.
- Just because someone works at the Independent Women's Forum doesn't mean they are actually "independent."
- Finally, the "abortion=genocide" proponents get some face time on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 1:57
'We Will Beg The Lord Above To Destroy Us': Glenn Beck Freaks Out Over The Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument
10/7/15 @ 2:41
'He Is A Very Small, Sad Man': Glenn Beck Did Not Appreciate President Obama's Comments On Oregon Shooting
10/2/15 @ 3:01
10/2/15 @ 2:45
10/1/15 @ 12:32
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am