Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/2/2009 5:42 pm
- Our newest Right Wing Watch In Focus has been posted: "Health Care Hostilities Result From Right's Declaration of War on Obama."
- Is Justice Stevens planning on retiring?
- Why is Fox News staking out Media Matters?
- Steve Benen: Pat Buchanan Turns The Crazy to 11.
- Kathryn Joyce exposes how "conservative Christian [crisis pregnancy centers] demonstrate a pattern and history of coercing women to relinquish their children."
- Kevin Drum establishes a 25/25 rule and says that Bob McDonnell's thesis doesn't qualify.
- Apparently Nancy Pelosi doesn't hate patriotic music after all.
- Just because someone works at the Independent Women's Forum doesn't mean they are actually "independent."
- Finally, the "abortion=genocide" proponents get some face time on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 2:15
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm