Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/2/2009 5:42 pm
- Our newest Right Wing Watch In Focus has been posted: "Health Care Hostilities Result From Right's Declaration of War on Obama."
- Is Justice Stevens planning on retiring?
- Why is Fox News staking out Media Matters?
- Steve Benen: Pat Buchanan Turns The Crazy to 11.
- Kathryn Joyce exposes how "conservative Christian [crisis pregnancy centers] demonstrate a pattern and history of coercing women to relinquish their children."
- Kevin Drum establishes a 25/25 rule and says that Bob McDonnell's thesis doesn't qualify.
- Apparently Nancy Pelosi doesn't hate patriotic music after all.
- Just because someone works at the Independent Women's Forum doesn't mean they are actually "independent."
- Finally, the "abortion=genocide" proponents get some face time on Glenn Beck.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Inside The Mind of Glenn Beck: Obama's Silence On St. Louis Unrest Will Cause Companies To Move Overseas
8/13/14 @ 12:07
8/12/14 @ 11:54
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am