Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 5:55 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This New World Order Conspiracy Theorist Is Advising Republicans on Environmental Policy.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Gay Republican Quits His Party Over Manipulation Of Indiana Marriage Bill.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: States Of Prayer: Legislators In Three States Push Bills To Promote Religion In Public Schools.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Gets Introspective: ‘I Played a Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman mongrel’ Obama should get ‘just due punishment’ for treason.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Audio: And by ‘essentially the same thing,’ Tony Perkins means ‘not even close.’
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 2:42
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm