Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:55 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This New World Order Conspiracy Theorist Is Advising Republicans on Environmental Policy.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Gay Republican Quits His Party Over Manipulation Of Indiana Marriage Bill.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: States Of Prayer: Legislators In Three States Push Bills To Promote Religion In Public Schools.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Gets Introspective: ‘I Played a Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman mongrel’ Obama should get ‘just due punishment’ for treason.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Audio: And by ‘essentially the same thing,’ Tony Perkins means ‘not even close.’
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/17/14 @ 2:11
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/16/14 @ 2:00
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/10/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm