Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:55 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This New World Order Conspiracy Theorist Is Advising Republicans on Environmental Policy.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Gay Republican Quits His Party Over Manipulation Of Indiana Marriage Bill.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: States Of Prayer: Legislators In Three States Push Bills To Promote Religion In Public Schools.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Gets Introspective: ‘I Played a Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman mongrel’ Obama should get ‘just due punishment’ for treason.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Audio: And by ‘essentially the same thing,’ Tony Perkins means ‘not even close.’
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm