Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 5:55 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This New World Order Conspiracy Theorist Is Advising Republicans on Environmental Policy.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Gay Republican Quits His Party Over Manipulation Of Indiana Marriage Bill.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: States Of Prayer: Legislators In Three States Push Bills To Promote Religion In Public Schools.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Gets Introspective: ‘I Played a Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman mongrel’ Obama should get ‘just due punishment’ for treason.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Audio: And by ‘essentially the same thing,’ Tony Perkins means ‘not even close.’
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm