Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:55 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: This New World Order Conspiracy Theorist Is Advising Republicans on Environmental Policy.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Gay Republican Quits His Party Over Manipulation Of Indiana Marriage Bill.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: States Of Prayer: Legislators In Three States Push Bills To Promote Religion In Public Schools.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Gets Introspective: ‘I Played a Role in Helping Tear the Country Apart.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman mongrel’ Obama should get ‘just due punishment’ for treason.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Audio: And by ‘essentially the same thing,’ Tony Perkins means ‘not even close.’
Share this post
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:34
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am