Right Wing Round-Up - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:38 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Crouch, Architect of Prosperity Gospel Televangelism, Dead at 79.
- Jeremy Hooper: Rabidly anti-LGBT Alliance Defending Freedom hopes to convince donors it is right, effective, winning — 2013 edition.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: NRCC’s “Happy Holidays Is What Liberals Say” Shirt Removed From Website.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The lifespan of a silly smear.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Kentucky’s Faltering Ark Theme Park to Be Shored Up With $62,000,000 in Junk Bonds Issued By Nearby Town.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Florida Tea Party Leader: ‘Gay Thugs’ In GOP Forcing Employers To Hire ‘Effeminate’ Males.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Birther preacher claims Obama had mother of his ‘love child’ killed outside White House.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am