Right Wing Round-Up - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:38 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Crouch, Architect of Prosperity Gospel Televangelism, Dead at 79.
- Jeremy Hooper: Rabidly anti-LGBT Alliance Defending Freedom hopes to convince donors it is right, effective, winning — 2013 edition.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: NRCC’s “Happy Holidays Is What Liberals Say” Shirt Removed From Website.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The lifespan of a silly smear.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Kentucky’s Faltering Ark Theme Park to Be Shored Up With $62,000,000 in Junk Bonds Issued By Nearby Town.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Florida Tea Party Leader: ‘Gay Thugs’ In GOP Forcing Employers To Hire ‘Effeminate’ Males.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Birther preacher claims Obama had mother of his ‘love child’ killed outside White House.
Share this post
7/7/15 @ 5:32
7/6/15 @ 5:33
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:33
6/30/15 @ 5:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm