Right Wing Round-Up - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 5:38 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Crouch, Architect of Prosperity Gospel Televangelism, Dead at 79.
- Jeremy Hooper: Rabidly anti-LGBT Alliance Defending Freedom hopes to convince donors it is right, effective, winning — 2013 edition.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: NRCC’s “Happy Holidays Is What Liberals Say” Shirt Removed From Website.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The lifespan of a silly smear.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Kentucky’s Faltering Ark Theme Park to Be Shored Up With $62,000,000 in Junk Bonds Issued By Nearby Town.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Florida Tea Party Leader: ‘Gay Thugs’ In GOP Forcing Employers To Hire ‘Effeminate’ Males.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Birther preacher claims Obama had mother of his ‘love child’ killed outside White House.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm