Right Wing Round-Up - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:38 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Crouch, Architect of Prosperity Gospel Televangelism, Dead at 79.
- Jeremy Hooper: Rabidly anti-LGBT Alliance Defending Freedom hopes to convince donors it is right, effective, winning — 2013 edition.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: NRCC’s “Happy Holidays Is What Liberals Say” Shirt Removed From Website.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The lifespan of a silly smear.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Kentucky’s Faltering Ark Theme Park to Be Shored Up With $62,000,000 in Junk Bonds Issued By Nearby Town.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Florida Tea Party Leader: ‘Gay Thugs’ In GOP Forcing Employers To Hire ‘Effeminate’ Males.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Birther preacher claims Obama had mother of his ‘love child’ killed outside White House.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:18
4/23/15 @ 5:34
4/22/15 @ 5:32
4/21/15 @ 5:33
4/20/15 @ 5:35
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm