Right Wing Round-Up - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:38 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Crouch, Architect of Prosperity Gospel Televangelism, Dead at 79.
- Jeremy Hooper: Rabidly anti-LGBT Alliance Defending Freedom hopes to convince donors it is right, effective, winning — 2013 edition.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: NRCC’s “Happy Holidays Is What Liberals Say” Shirt Removed From Website.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The lifespan of a silly smear.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Kentucky’s Faltering Ark Theme Park to Be Shored Up With $62,000,000 in Junk Bonds Issued By Nearby Town.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Florida Tea Party Leader: ‘Gay Thugs’ In GOP Forcing Employers To Hire ‘Effeminate’ Males.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Birther preacher claims Obama had mother of his ‘love child’ killed outside White House.
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/27/16 @ 1:41
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm