Right Wing Round-Up - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:34 pm
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: McConnell warns gun owners: Obama and Democrats have you ‘literally surrounded.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: NRA Cites #Breitbart.com to Falsely Claim School Attended by Obama’s Daughters Has ‘11 Armed Guards.’
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC prez says POTUS' Selma/Seneca/Stonewall linkage was 'admirable outer dressing but in its core pretty rotten.'
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: House Republican Leader Blames Gun Violence On ‘Welfare Moms.’
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: CNN Guest Slams Call For Gay Rights In Inaugural Address: ‘Homosexuals Already Have All The Same Civil Rights.’
- God Discussion: Champion the Vote organizer creates new project, "Churches Impacting Culture," to make God the central authority in American life.
- Warren Throckmorton: Point/Counterpoint with David Barton at World Magazine.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/26/14 @ 2:10
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am