Right Wing Round-Up - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:15 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Connecticut and the Cause of Our National Political Paralysis.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Learning the wrong lessons from the Newtown massacre.
- Hussein Rashid @ Religion Dispatches: Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin Now Going After Gay Troops.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: “Ex-Gay” Rock Star John Paulk Exposed As Fraud…Again.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Washington Times Op-Ed Distorts California’s “Ex-Gay” Therapy Ban.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm