Right Wing Round-Up - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:15 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Connecticut and the Cause of Our National Political Paralysis.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Learning the wrong lessons from the Newtown massacre.
- Hussein Rashid @ Religion Dispatches: Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin Now Going After Gay Troops.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: “Ex-Gay” Rock Star John Paulk Exposed As Fraud…Again.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Washington Times Op-Ed Distorts California’s “Ex-Gay” Therapy Ban.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am