Right Wing Round-Up - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:15 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Connecticut and the Cause of Our National Political Paralysis.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Learning the wrong lessons from the Newtown massacre.
- Hussein Rashid @ Religion Dispatches: Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin Now Going After Gay Troops.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: “Ex-Gay” Rock Star John Paulk Exposed As Fraud…Again.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Washington Times Op-Ed Distorts California’s “Ex-Gay” Therapy Ban.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am