Right Wing Round-Up - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:15 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Connecticut and the Cause of Our National Political Paralysis.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Learning the wrong lessons from the Newtown massacre.
- Hussein Rashid @ Religion Dispatches: Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin Now Going After Gay Troops.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: “Ex-Gay” Rock Star John Paulk Exposed As Fraud…Again.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Washington Times Op-Ed Distorts California’s “Ex-Gay” Therapy Ban.
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:35
7/22/14 @ 5:34
7/21/14 @ 5:33
7/21/14 @ 4:10
7/16/14 @ 4:24
7/15/14 @ 5:32
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm