Right Wing Round-Up - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:15 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Connecticut and the Cause of Our National Political Paralysis.
- Stephen Webster @ Raw Story: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Learning the wrong lessons from the Newtown massacre.
- Hussein Rashid @ Religion Dispatches: Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin Now Going After Gay Troops.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: “Ex-Gay” Rock Star John Paulk Exposed As Fraud…Again.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Washington Times Op-Ed Distorts California’s “Ex-Gay” Therapy Ban.
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
6/23/15 @ 5:34
6/22/15 @ 5:32
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm