Right Wing Round-Up - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rick Santorum Drops Strange, Death-Filled Description Of Nationalized Health Care.
- Joe.My.God: Pope Francis Vs Rush Limbaugh.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Rand Paul-Backed GOP Senate Candidate Held Rally with Secessionist Group.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Don't Trust Louisiana Newspapers To Hold Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Accountable.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Polygamy In Utah: It’s Still Illegal.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mars Hill Church, Mark Driscoll and the Case of the Disappearing Links.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black! ’
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm