Right Wing Round-Up - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rick Santorum Drops Strange, Death-Filled Description Of Nationalized Health Care.
- Joe.My.God: Pope Francis Vs Rush Limbaugh.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Rand Paul-Backed GOP Senate Candidate Held Rally with Secessionist Group.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Don't Trust Louisiana Newspapers To Hold Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Accountable.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Polygamy In Utah: It’s Still Illegal.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mars Hill Church, Mark Driscoll and the Case of the Disappearing Links.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black! ’
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 11:07
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am