Right Wing Round-Up - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rick Santorum Drops Strange, Death-Filled Description Of Nationalized Health Care.
- Joe.My.God: Pope Francis Vs Rush Limbaugh.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Rand Paul-Backed GOP Senate Candidate Held Rally with Secessionist Group.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Don't Trust Louisiana Newspapers To Hold Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Accountable.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Polygamy In Utah: It’s Still Illegal.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mars Hill Church, Mark Driscoll and the Case of the Disappearing Links.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black! ’
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm