Right Wing Round-Up - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rick Santorum Drops Strange, Death-Filled Description Of Nationalized Health Care.
- Joe.My.God: Pope Francis Vs Rush Limbaugh.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Rand Paul-Backed GOP Senate Candidate Held Rally with Secessionist Group.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Don't Trust Louisiana Newspapers To Hold Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Accountable.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Polygamy In Utah: It’s Still Illegal.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mars Hill Church, Mark Driscoll and the Case of the Disappearing Links.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black! ’
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:39
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm