Right Wing Round-Up - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rick Santorum Drops Strange, Death-Filled Description Of Nationalized Health Care.
- Joe.My.God: Pope Francis Vs Rush Limbaugh.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Rand Paul-Backed GOP Senate Candidate Held Rally with Secessionist Group.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Don't Trust Louisiana Newspapers To Hold Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Accountable.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Polygamy In Utah: It’s Still Illegal.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mars Hill Church, Mark Driscoll and the Case of the Disappearing Links.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black! ’
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am