Right Wing Round-Up - 1/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/2/2014 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Promise and Peril in the New Year.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Conservative groups mistake academic study of romance novels for ‘government-funded porn.’
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mayor of Flower Mound, Texas Declares 2014 ‘Year of the Bible’ and Launches Website Declaring the Bible as Truth.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘It came from a higher authority.’
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Linda Harvey's New Anti-gay Book Pulled from Amazon.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: GOP Rep. Steve King Compares Himself to Phil Robertson.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm