Right Wing Round-Up - 1/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/21/2016 6:35 pm
- Jack Jenkins @ Think Progress: New Iowa Ad Attacks Ted Cruz’s Faith, Calls Him A ‘Phony’.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ted Cruz Faces Questions About His Tithing History.
- Zachary Mider @ Bloomberg: What Kind of Man Spends Millions to Elect Ted Cruz?
- Caitlin Cruz @ TPM: Iowa Parent Accuses Fiorina Of Using Preschoolers As Props At Anti-Abortion Rally.
- John Wright @ Towleroad: Tennessee House Panel Shockingly Rejects Anti-Gay Marriage Bill.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Long-shot ‘Christian Party’ presidential candidate who wants to ban gays from TV arrested for stalking ex-wife.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm