Right Wing Round-Up - 1/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/21/2016 6:35 pm
- Jack Jenkins @ Think Progress: New Iowa Ad Attacks Ted Cruz’s Faith, Calls Him A ‘Phony’.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ted Cruz Faces Questions About His Tithing History.
- Zachary Mider @ Bloomberg: What Kind of Man Spends Millions to Elect Ted Cruz?
- Caitlin Cruz @ TPM: Iowa Parent Accuses Fiorina Of Using Preschoolers As Props At Anti-Abortion Rally.
- John Wright @ Towleroad: Tennessee House Panel Shockingly Rejects Anti-Gay Marriage Bill.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Long-shot ‘Christian Party’ presidential candidate who wants to ban gays from TV arrested for stalking ex-wife.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am