Right Wing Round-Up - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 5:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: The Perils of Religious Politicking.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Calls Obama ‘Out-of-Control Arrogant’ for Mandela Memorial Selfie.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox News host flips over atheist holiday display: ‘Baby Jesus is behind the Festivus pole! ’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Congressman Botches Attempt To Compare Sebelius To North Korean Dictator — And Then Really Freaks Out.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Paul Ryan Is Like Jesus, But It's Not What You Think.
- Elias Isquith @ Salon: GOP congressman: U.S. shouldn’t have lowered flags for Mandela.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm