Right Wing Round-Up - 12/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/11/2012 6:37 pm
- Daily Kos: Free-spending Republican leadership not putting mouth where money is on DOMA review.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher: We're Going to Lose DOMA and GOP Lawmakers Refuse to Speak Up About It.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Colin Powell Urges Congress To Remove Abortion Restrictions For Military Women.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is this how's NOM's Next Generation will sound?
- Kevin Drum: The High Cost of Rube Goldberg Policymaking.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A GOP consultant's accidental candor on voter-ID laws.
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am