Right Wing Round-Up - 12/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/11/2012 5:37 pm
- Daily Kos: Free-spending Republican leadership not putting mouth where money is on DOMA review.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher: We're Going to Lose DOMA and GOP Lawmakers Refuse to Speak Up About It.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Colin Powell Urges Congress To Remove Abortion Restrictions For Military Women.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is this how's NOM's Next Generation will sound?
- Kevin Drum: The High Cost of Rube Goldberg Policymaking.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A GOP consultant's accidental candor on voter-ID laws.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm