Right Wing Round-Up - 12/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/11/2012 6:37 pm
- Daily Kos: Free-spending Republican leadership not putting mouth where money is on DOMA review.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher: We're Going to Lose DOMA and GOP Lawmakers Refuse to Speak Up About It.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Colin Powell Urges Congress To Remove Abortion Restrictions For Military Women.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is this how's NOM's Next Generation will sound?
- Kevin Drum: The High Cost of Rube Goldberg Policymaking.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A GOP consultant's accidental candor on voter-ID laws.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am