Right Wing Round-Up - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:33 pm
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Republican official: It’s ‘immoral’ to insure gays because their ‘lifestyle’ kills them.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Oklahoma Legislator Who Supports Ten Commandments Monument Slams Satanic Temple’s Proposal for Being Too ‘Religious.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight: 'Peter [LaBarbera] is today's Paul Revere.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Lawmakers In 23 States Introduced Secret Lobbying Group ALEC’s Anti-Immigrant Bill.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: McCain Sees Something Strangely Hitleresque About Castro-Obama Handshake.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:33
7/16/14 @ 4:24
7/15/14 @ 5:32
Peter LaBarbera: Evangelicals Who Don't Fight Gay Rights are 'Unwilling to Confront The Realities Of Evil'
7/15/14 @ 3:48
7/14/14 @ 5:34
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm