Right Wing Round-Up - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:33 pm
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Republican official: It’s ‘immoral’ to insure gays because their ‘lifestyle’ kills them.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Oklahoma Legislator Who Supports Ten Commandments Monument Slams Satanic Temple’s Proposal for Being Too ‘Religious.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Robert Knight: 'Peter [LaBarbera] is today's Paul Revere.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: Lawmakers In 23 States Introduced Secret Lobbying Group ALEC’s Anti-Immigrant Bill.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: McCain Sees Something Strangely Hitleresque About Castro-Obama Handshake.
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm